PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear psychologist. Construction personalno-a family bombproof shelter, to time...

Alexey Jarov
04.08.2004, 04:22
The dear psychologist. Construction personalno-a family bombproof shelter, certainly, is not for me unique employment or occupation and I not its or his slave, no. Since morning and in the afternoon I work to contain family, and I am engaged in a bombproof shelter in the evening. Understand, some men after job go to friends, someone watches TV or solves krosvordy, and at me other hobby. Though in fact the hobby is more likely entertainment, and my employment or occupation not just for the hell of it, and for the sake of safety. Upon termination of job above a bombproof shelter, I plan to build around of the house three-meter concrete strengthenings with a barbed wire above, and to put the most powerful hiluses. It will protect my family, my children, my future grandsons from various gangsters, which around full! In fact Englishmen knowingly speak " my house - my fortress ", at me approximately as will be. The only thing, that me afflicts, so it that almost everyone consider or count me abnormal, even the wife and children, about bezopasnoti which I so care!

Gogi
04.08.2004, 14:34
Pancake, class idea. I still offer you with neighbours vsetaki skooperirovatsja-defense easier from gangsters to hold. Besides, more, it will be possible rov to dig the grounds before walls. Also do not forget about stocks. Than you will eat in a bombproof shelter? So it is obligatory also a warehouse. And the tank with water. About, the underground course is still necessary. Suddenly the output or exit will fill up from a refuge? il in osadu what gang will take. Much that it is possible to think up. Create)

Oksana
05.08.2004, 00:40
Alexey, do not listen to anybody. Do or make the bombproof shelter. The main thing - to the family remind that you like them more often, to the wife signs on attention render, be engaged sometimes with children. There should be proofs of yours normalnosti, but it in relation to relatives. And that think of you another's TO SPIT.

Sasha
05.08.2004, 21:55
Alexey! And what here abnormal?? It even is reasonable! Technical progress! A civilization! - and who will give a guarantee, what the next bomb will not fall to you? Prepare sani in the summer! Or example Noja with its or his ark... So continue to build the bombproof shelter... Though, can, it at you and a mania, and you do not realize it or this, explaining construction of a bombproof shelter by useful addicting! But that the bombproof shelter personalno-family shows that, that you think except for yourselves of the family - can use this moment and explain it to the wife and children! And the note, about a toilet you have not forgotten?

Sasha
07.08.2004, 06:45
And the most important - discuss with the provider connection to the INTERNET, and in a bombproof shelter take noutbuk or palm!

Gogi
08.08.2004, 15:17
I shall continue Sashinu an idea: to communicate with similar

Sasha
09.08.2004, 09:44
Goghs or Gogi, about similar - a question disputable! I, for example, personalno-to build a family bombproof shelter am not going to! To me I all the same would die of a bomb or from an old age in a vault! (to tell the truth, all this... Continuous prikol... Between us speaking) So I for this time and nerves do not spend. And for Alexey, he now the question has set time, would be interesting to tell about the bombproof shelter - now he speaks, here I SUCH, listen, that I speak already today! It is necessary to be ready!, etc. And then he can tell or say - a pier, I spoke you, that it is necessary to build, and you did not listen to me!! Or to speak nothing and easier or simply to refer to a unusual hobby - a pier, here SUCH HERE I! A hobby at me such! Also that the most amusing, always will be listeners, for what and the Internet. So probably such explanation of all this posting, Gogi... And about dialogue with similar is for fun:))

Peach
09.08.2004, 15:17
All we anyhow build to ourselves "bombproof shelter", at someone it is family, at someone job, interests, dialogue, love. A question to Alexey, and what in you such valuable, what you so wish to be rescueed or saved?

Sasha
11.08.2004, 00:57
So at Alexey a real bombproof shelter! Such dugout is dug, the Internet inside...:) Peach, such question " that in you such valuable, what you so wish to be rescueed or saved? "!!! The INSTINCT of the SELF-PRESERVATION! Here, why any person wishes to remain alive first of all, and in case of earthquake or the same explosion and t. Item, the person simply wishes TO SURVIVE, and its or his value will reflect then in what... For a society... If at all there will be alive people.