PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear psychologist! I Come back to a question on my poetry... You are right, but, to...

Oleg Sinitsin
10.08.2004, 08:08
The dear psychologist! I Come back to a question on my poetry... You are right, but as it seems to me, only partly. Forgive or excuse, that so I speak, but in fact if the opinion of my relatives will not disturb me, to me only will be more sick... I appreciate all of them and I like, their opinion to me is important. As my creativity is important also. If will allow, I would like to show some lines, so to say, from last compositions. Can to you so it becomes easier to help or assist me, for what I to you speak many thanks!.. = = I quote: There, where the seas the wave washes sand Where the wind carries dew on a grass, And the cold rain flows on a stack Under which the tomb sleeps in silence, There she every night comes And a grass zasohshuju irons an arm or a hand, Recollecting instants horror when Itself has thrown, silly, in eternal rest. And not its or her illness or disease sgubila, She has killed herself! Also there is no AIDS here fault That * ** ha is buried in a stack of a grass... = = well as to you?:)

Kiseleva E.J.
10.08.2004, 20:55
Such style is familiar to me:-) Also is enough a big around of people to which such style is pleasant. If to pick up corresponding or meeting illustrations the collection should turn out good. The most important to believe in the forces. As to your relatives often is a certain envy, that you that that are able and mozhite such that they are not able. And it is expressed in them not the consent. Here still there is an aspect of a certain norm or rate in a writing or spelling of a verse, them can be frightens your output or exit for these norms or rates. As was in Literary if you mismatch what that there to frameworks your products for ever will remain pylitsja in a table earlier. Be printed also all it will be excellent or different. One business to show the manuscript, and an another matter the book of the verses.