PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such sensation, that everyone want me prokatit. Especially...

Julia
08.08.2004, 05:04
Hello! At me such sensation, that everyone want me prokatit. Especially on pervosti, that is called on the newcomer. In any establishments (it is unimportant gosud. Or not) from me ask and demand always more, than from others. Well, certainly not in 100 %, but vsyo-. I see, how at that person the computer in a head works as though, with what the parties or sides. Also there is nothing you will not make. The matter is that at me parents such, that did not give anything without the certain excruciatings and manipulated - to everyone. If I let know, that I understood that to what or refused, as a result of received nothing and in general they ceased to communicate with me. The matter is that I understand, that something not so, and resist not always I can. The more I resist, the leaves is worse. At me already such sensation, that people basically share on those who manipulates also whom manipulate. Also there is no already to anybody a trust.

Tier
09.08.2004, 17:16
About manipulators and agents it is well written in "Anti-Carnegie's" E.Shostroma's book.

Vick
10.08.2004, 06:01
Know, at me the same problem! Only me the former husband manipulates. I very precisely trace it, directly trains me! Prompt, how with it or this to struggle? Whether it is possible to talk fairly and whether it is correct?

Bobrov A.E.
10.08.2004, 17:38
For the beginning learn to speak "is not present". Learn also to lose. Try to play a trick or play someone from your manipulators.