PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 3, 5 years, she very sociable, umnenkaja the girl, but at us in...

Olga
07.08.2004, 17:29
My daughter 3, 5 years, she very sociable, umnenkaja the girl, but at us here what problem - she still sucks a finger. It or her never abused for it, but sometimes there is an impression, that Dasha does or makes it purposely. More often Darka sucks a finger about the TV and in a dream. Sometimes the daughter itself asks, that to her have fastened palchik, but without it or him she cannot fall asleep, and eventually, asks me or daddy to leave from its or her room, unbandages or undresses a finger, thrusts it or him in a mouth and instantly falls asleep. I am am disturbed by that Darka will spoil to itself an occlusion. At it or her already top lobbies zubki hardly act forward, and bottom - back. Advise, please, that to us to do or make

Mum with the experience
08.08.2004, 01:16
Necessarily address to the neuropathologist and the psychiatrist! And not to regional, and to good (that not always the same). It is quite good to pass or take place interview in the center of family psychological consultation. At the girl the obvious attribute of suppressed uneasiness, which reason not always lay on a surface.

Happy
09.08.2004, 16:09
In people it treat simply, will spread few times a finger gochitsej or pepper, and greetings. But, as it seems to me, the child is hidden from something, something is afraid, aspiring to return to illusion of infantile age, when mamina a breast in a mouth, warmly and safety. Travki calming or abirritating, love, it is more than caress.

Dr. Shmilovich
10.08.2004, 16:10
Dear Olga. Your alarm, in my opinion, is groundless. For 3, 5 years it is a pathology it is not considered. At the same time, I can recommend you highly skilled children's psihologov-psychiatrists who can give more concrete references.