PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 28 years, - visible, critical age. At me the three-year-old daughter, to...

Natalia
04.08.2004, 06:07
To me of 28 years, - visible, critical age. At me the three-year-old daughter, what - any spouse and decent enough job. But I am very tired! I suffer apathy to everything unless the child with its or his problems me - former interests. I have lost confidence of tomorrow, I do not believe that to me there can be something good, and I do not wait for it or this. I am constant all is dissatisfied. Household and material problems which seem earlier surmountable, now weigh so, that it would be desirable to run away. Periodically in soul or douche unmotivated hatred to all surrounding - mothers-in-law, to the husband, extraneous people, the friends who are falling down a head from the past, superfluous kologrammam which I can not dump or reset from times of feeding by a breast, etc. and t begins to boil. Item That with me? How for it to correct and whether it is possible or probable in general?

Lena
04.08.2004, 19:01
Hello Natasha. My name is Lena, me of 30 years. You has read through the letter and I wish to tell or say to you, that with me about 5 years ago there was a same situation. I have married in 22, the young student, almost at once have given birth to the son, studied, worked also my status on a droplet did not differ from yours. My God, as it is melancholy, is not present more precisely to tell or say strains to come home and to see the mother-in-law, the husband with who at me were quite often conflicts. And once all has bothered me also I has decided to begin all all over again. It actually is simple. Rise early since morning, tell or say to itself of a word, that very well, kiss the husband, chat with the mother-in-law, and the main thing smile more often, dared or laugh, live and be pleased to the family, in fact she at you is, do not lose it or her.

Hrjun
06.08.2004, 07:21
It is possible 20 konjachka ezhednevno-the world will seem to another! And most glavnoe-you are healthy!!!! Appreciate it, a pancake.

oksana 08.02.2002
06.08.2004, 12:11
natasha you know at me there was takajazhe a situation and I was helped or assisted by that that I have gone to work other people other situation and on all problems for me do not remain simply to time. And to a problem with the mother-in-law I shall respond so, it never to terminate if only will not occur or happen (will dominical), or you do not stop all this, and to stop it it is possible to leave the husband as it is not sad but the truth only,

Natalia
07.08.2004, 18:03
Here thanks kind people! Have educated! I certainly knew, that up to another's problems to anybody business or affairs are not present, but pochemu-that seemed, that here to me will help or assist... Not advice or council, and will simply listen. About konjachka - I certainly not against, but am a pity small dochenku... Mama-a toper - that can be better? And be better mum left in a virtual reality and hollowed together with Down can only: " It is wrong pchelchy and they do or make wrong honey! ", etc. and t. And about the mother-in-law, ljudi-kind it or her it is simply possible to wet item? There Are interested persons? Very cheerful show... Thanks!!!!

Natalia
08.08.2004, 13:34
Here thanks kind people! Have educated! I certainly knew, that up to another's problems to anybody business or affairs are not present, but pochemu-that seemed, that here to me will help or assist... Not advice or council, and will simply listen. About konjachka - I certainly not against, but am a pity small dochenku... Mama-a toper - that can be better? And be better mum left in a virtual reality and hollowed together with Down can only: " It is wrong pchelchy and they do or make wrong honey! ", etc. and t. And about the mother-in-law, ljudi-kind it or her it is simply possible to wet item? There Are interested persons? Very cheerful show... Thanks!!!!

Natalia
09.08.2004, 19:02

karina, 24 years
10.08.2004, 05:58
HELLO LENA! HAS read through YOUR REPORT And HAS a little envied! AS THOUGH I WANTED, THAT At me TOO it HAS turned out TO WAKE up AND TRY TO BEGIN ALL all over again! I ALREADY TRIED SO TO MAKE ANY TIME, BUT ALL is IMPOSSIBLE. We With the HUSBAND LIVE 2.5 YEARS, And it SEEMS to me, THAT ALREADY ALL LIFE. CHILDREN WHILE are not present, I YET HAVE not finished STUDY. We LIVE TOGETHER WITH PARENTS of the HUSBAND, And it SEEMS to me, THAT In IT or THIS ALL PROBLEM. EXTERNALLY our ATTITUDES or RELATIONS With the MOTHER-in-law are quite decent, BUT VDUSHE I AM SOMETIMES ready TO STRANGLE IT or her. I DO NOT KNOW, THAT to me With IT or THIS TO DO or MAKE. SOMETIMES I BLAME FOR ALL MYSELF, THAT I am very strict To her I CONCERN, And SOMETIMES I UNDERSTAND (MORE OFTEN), THAT BUSINESS NOT IN me, And In her. In ITS or her AMBITIOUS And IMPEROUS CHARACTER, THAT she CONSIDERS or COUNTS HERSELF IN ALL RIGHT. SOMETIMES, EVEN IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT I LIKE the HUSBAND, is ready TO THROW AND LEAVE ALL.

child
10.08.2004, 15:37
Natasha why so angrily react on vobshchem-that benevolent advice or councils?