PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have absolutely got confused in attitudes or relations with the a pier. The person. We...

Lana
06.08.2004, 23:37
Hello! I have absolutely got confused in attitudes or relations with the a pier. The person. We meet already almost 2 years. But I cannot understand I like it or him or not? How to me it to learn or find out? Iz-for these doubts at me bad mood day 3. What to do or make mind or wit I shall not put or apply. Thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
08.08.2004, 05:06
Dear Lana, whether you and only you can solve for yourselves you like or not. The Most important, that you put love in concept...

The anonym
08.08.2004, 21:37
Thanks that have paid to me attention. The matter is that at us not very well, we quarrel every day. And he speaks: All at us will be good. He very rasping, quick-tempered. Sometimes I think, that I like it or him (when very well), but costs or stands to him me kak-that to offend, I terribly hate it or him. I start to represent, that could be with another (practical, responsible or crucial, close or attentive, etc.), that with it or him only time I lose. In fact all around against it or him, everyone speak: " While another is not present, live, but only do not undersign " And as I shall find another if this anywhere does not start up me, even by phone does not allow to talk (can suffer or bear only 2 minutes). On me so all this presses, is fast from mind or wit I shall descend or go.

Kiseleva E.J.
09.08.2004, 15:10
It is impossible to endow itself for the sake of someone. Especially to follow a principle " if only what, yes mine "... You will be excruciated, and it is not necessary to you at all. And actually a problem not in you, and in itself. He concerns to that type of people which vent all rage, bad behaviour on relatives it or him people. If further to go deep, it goes from the childhood, from its or his attitudes or relations with mother. What to you to do or make? Think closely or attentively, what really connects or binds you with this person and whether connects or binds in general? Do not refuse to itself in happiness.

Lana
10.08.2004, 14:06
Thanks you! I have understood all!!!