PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear psiholuhi! As you concern to sex on the Internet, when people of races...

The anonym
05.08.2004, 11:06
Dear psiholuhi! How you concern to sex on the Internet when people rasskazyvaejut, what they with each other do or make, etc. thus they never precisely will meet? Whether always it is realization unsatisfied in a reality libido or the normal people leading a normal life satisfying their sex too can it or this zan matsja?

Kind
06.08.2004, 10:51
If someone pomagaet to be unloaded, let play about. The truth one here dozanimalas it or this (read for a yesterday), now two families rushatsja.

Well here
06.08.2004, 21:55
Bosh full... Probably even worse, than the rubber woman (unfortunately neither that nor another did not try or taste))))

For WELL VOTa.
08.08.2004, 11:23
Unfortunately, you speak? So to you stirs or prevents?
Dare (I it NOT about the rubber woman).
Only it is not necessary as with "Mumu" - has downloaded otkuda-that, and
All have thought, what is it you...

kuka
08.08.2004, 16:16
And voobshche-that is sad and it is not pleasant, when in anonymous and without that konfe people it is even more anonimjatsja: (

The anonym
09.08.2004, 07:57
Forgive or Excuse, KUKochka! But what to do or make, if I value
Someone's opinion (by the way speaking, yours-
Precisely I value) and it would not be desirable to fracture with at all
Such work built and already developed
Image?

kuka
09.08.2004, 19:42
Clearly. Who - is not clear yet, but already, probably and not so important for to the person there are metamorphosises which in a stage incompleteness cannot be issued in something new yet, corresponding or meeting again chosen NIKu. e. Not settled yet so to pick up any concrete nik, corresponded or met to an end result.
Well che, we shall not guess, we shall wait.
PS. And could (la?) - even simvolchik - for procaking logic and typicalness:))) Well though an asterisk of type *:)

Herring
10.08.2004, 13:51
By the way very much helps or assists to learn to speak on THIS subject. To men it is especially shown) Anything bad in general in sex on innetu is not present, pastime is simple. It is not obligatory, that people sit and do or make the black business))) at the monitor) In any sluchae-the adrenaline drives. Especially if at the person tongue is suspended)