PDA

Просмотр полной версии : First time I married in 20 years, itself plainly I do not know why. Up to svadby and I and about...

Vasily
06.08.2004, 00:31
First time I married in 20 years, itself plainly I do not know why. Up to svadby both I and she were virgins, accordingly from a sex life nothing has turned out. It was necessary koe-to that to learn on the party or side. However with the wife so plainly nothing has turned out - she nepoljubila sex. Eventually sex became at us such rarity, till some months it or this managed. As a result have divorced. Now I live with other girl and sex at us almost every day. She vpervyj has tried or tasted sex with me in 25 years. Why so late I do not know. She is conservative enough in sex, and I would like to liberate it or her a little. But iz-for a complex of phobia of conversations on sex (got in first marriage) I hesitate speaks about it or this. What will advise?

SHantel
06.08.2004, 09:59
Easier or Simply to overcome this constraint... Otherwise in any way. About sex it is necessary to talk, and it is quiet, and it is even better if with a shred of humour......
And the more easy you will begin this conversation, the more easy she it will accept... It is possible to tell or say simply " Listen... And that if we shall try or taste here so.... " Or " And you know... .mne recently has dreamed that we with you.... " And something in such spirit... Sex this employment or occupation perfect and by the way from time to time rather cheerful... Laugh more often at bed, and the strain will leave by itself.

Ira
07.08.2004, 13:25
Question, Vasily, at once to you: and this second girl with you has grown fond of sex? If too, as well as the first, is not present - you should become thoughtfull seriously above yourselves, in fact you the man. If you arrange it or her, she without problems will reveal completely. By the way, we with the husband too each other and problems after 4 years of a joint life do not see the first.

Olka
08.08.2004, 09:56
To speak and speak about it or this, to not hesitate, cross itself. Time you married second time, means, like. And onaraz till 25 years waited, it did not wish to be given the first comer - means likes and trusts. And simply hesitates. Because at it or her experience any - she should something like or like, she yet did not try or taste it. And to convince you, as can try or taste only more skilled or experienced, as the husband, eventually. Certainly, she hesitates of you to ask about something and something to make itself though can, and very much wants, believe - simply in fact she does not know your reaction. Instead of knows because you are silent and too hesitate iz-for that marriage or spoilage. And too want. Simply take the first step, begin conversation - BELIEVE - you it or this will not push away it or her. Simply begin softly, tender, but frank words, instead of polunamekami: " Zajka, and you would not wish to try or taste to-that? If you will not want - it is not necessary, I shall not force something. Simply I so like you, I very much would like to try or taste it with you. I would like, that you have received more pleasures ". Believe, first time she will not refuse. If it is not pleasant to her, to the second - yes, can refuse, but it seems to me, spouses who could talk, obojutno to try or taste something new, already it will not throw out from "arsenal", and will go further.
Eventually, if absolutely hesitate, arrange to her romantic evening - buy or purchase a bouquet of colors or flowers, it is better, if not for a holiday, and it is simple so, from the salary. A bottle of dear or expensive wine, and even two, fruit, make so that she has drunk this wine - toasts, kisses, words, and then at it or her at the blood will play, and she it will not be simple to resist, even if you will begin kak-that " not so ". The main thing remember - you not casual the man for your wife. You - its or her husband, its or her first and unique lover, the beloved in whom she sees if want, partly and teachers.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 18:14
Is better " farewell night " will help or assist to be liberated. Agree to leave owing to any problems. Also spend last night. Will see, it will be - to the present the first such affinity.

SHantel
09.08.2004, 05:57
Well you give a pancake... .daleko not each woman if to her the beloved predloit to leave from what that there problems (these are what problems it is necessary to have!) will be in mood with it or him after that in sex to be engaged... On mine as a shock therapy it is too rigid method.

Herring
10.08.2004, 01:49
Listen, and where you such take?))) though concerning your first wife I skazhu-certainly, have not grown fond seks-who it or her should priohotit?))) And about your present devushki-make its or her liberation for itself with a problem or task tvorcheskoj-only at all do not borrow or occupy position of "instructor" - encourage it or her to disclosing sensuality, give her everyones there sex orders, bathe in baths with a champagne)))))

The mouse
10.08.2004, 12:20
I agree with the Herring. I wish to tell or say still, what not all women like conversations on sex and especially these conversations absolutely not necessarily should bring expected result.