PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know what to do or make and as myself stories. I married 3 years...

Anna
07.08.2004, 10:12
Hello! I do not know what to do or make and as myself stories. I married 3 years, to the kid 5 months cannot name the marriage or spoilage safe, there were also changes in the beginning from the husband and scandals and mine hlopanja a door. Have then decided as though to try to reconcile last raz-result primirenija-the kid. I to the pregnancy and a birth rebetenka was mad glad (! And even flew by ideas, that if the husband will not be series, I all the same the happiest on light). The husband all over again was not in delight from pregnancy, but then has as though reconciled. And when was born kroha simply already flied!!! Also bathes, and on arms or hand wears as soon as home comes, and.... Voobshchem, the life family on chut-hardly began kak-to be adjusted that. But yesterday to the husband have informed, that he on job will be recalled for 2 3 years to other country. (2 hours to fly by plane). Family most likely take away with itself can not earlier than in 1 year. And I planned to come to work this September. It was the written contract with the chief, job my very perspective and it is good!!! Paid. If I shall declare, that I want (and under the law I can) to sit till 3 years in the decree. To me return of 100 % will not be. But it not most strashnoe-job. I am am tormented constantly with ideas, that all the same for 1 (first) year all our life joint will collapse. Examples on friends mass and I consider or count, that semja-it is people first of all being series at least. And suddenly he goes there not one? Or there someone is simple for a relaxation for this time will get or start? Here such ideas a day and me really it is very bad. And the husband, by the way, is very glad to this rising, explaining it is career body height, an operational experience and DEVIL'S (excuse) MONEY. P. S. Financially we and there are independent and well provided.

Olesya
08.08.2004, 11:24
The lovely woman if you are assured that he there with the baby will forget you and will start to walk with others be assured that at yourselves you too longly do not keep it or him. Though certainly to try to restore home life chance was. To me it seems to you it is necessary to be absolutely otkroveenoj with the husband, tell to him about the pavors, be the weak woman that he would like to be series and to care. Success to you!

Hazhilina I.I.
10.08.2004, 10:06
Olesya! I have responded you on the psychologist