PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kakaja-any at us here today an atmosphere unhealthy. .prostudilis, whether that....

Страницы : [1] 2

Emotion
20.05.2004, 04:56
Kakaja-any at us here today an atmosphere unhealthy. .prostudilis, whether that....

The seminary student
23.05.2004, 10:18
Well uspokokjsja, the darling! I already leave or abandon you that cold has appeared false and you were pokojna:) Happiness to you!:)

Emo
26.05.2004, 16:20
Forgive or Excuse, the darling, but my happiness does not depend on that, you will leave or abandon this forum - or not!

Explorer
27.05.2004, 04:53
The lunar eclipse can so on people operates or works?! But the truth, that that disgusting today denek, even tomorrow's Saturday does not please: (((

For Emo
29.05.2004, 08:37
Feels my poor heart that depends: (Ok, we shall talk still, here it is necessary to disassemble one clinical case... There are here no mucks, the lunar eclipse influences very sick people, but you only are chilled, tea with a currant or a raspberry, to be wrapped up in a plaid, it is desirable from a natural tissue and in postelku:) well and? Longly still you will excruciate me where in we wash a box your letter?

Emo
31.05.2004, 10:20
It was not the letter, and koe-that very original. Probably, I was mistaken also that address was not yours... It is a pity!

Explorer
31.05.2004, 16:24
Your predictions again are not justified, I am not chilled at all if only soul, but the plaid here will not help or assist:) And the moon really there is nothing, only here it is easier to write off or copy on it or her all....

The seminary student
04.06.2004, 15:55
Devshuki, well why you everywhere see predazanija and it is obligatory for each of you? Emo has told or said about chihe, I have joked of the answer for ALL RAZOM, you to me, as to leprous: (

The seminary student
06.06.2004, 12:17
Here nakaljakal...: (I Think will guess, that I am able to write and without mistakes or errors:)

Explorer
07.06.2004, 19:06
No, you not leprous, you of a raven, have taken and nakarkal, at me tempiratura have risen, and to hurt or be ill;be sick to me in any way it is impossible, nekogda-(Good, I shall go is honey and a cranberry. And to literary trash only istino patients here get to the bottom.

The seminary student
08.06.2004, 21:06
Thanks, Nika! Has learned or Has found out about itself one more good news, after IT became a raven: (Not pereesh cranberries, leave to me though zhmenku:) Be healthy!:)

Explorer
09.06.2004, 22:44
It I named an essence which pursued me, et you? You Like to react to everything, and still itself take offence, when you do not understand....

The seminary student
10.06.2004, 16:46
Again you confuse all, I did not pursue you and on anybody is not offended. "It", today izoshedshee from Emo, kak-that is terribly unpleasant to me also I has understood, that the further dialogue with her can injure it or her only, I wish her goods:)

Explorer
13.06.2004, 02:11
You can not those methods have chosen, to wish kindly? I think, that Emo, the remarkable, light little man and the goods she will draw:))) it is simple all have light and dark strips in a life, its or her black strip too when nibud will end! By the way, you do not know why problems come "in a crowd", and?

The seminary student
16.06.2004, 03:14
I know, but not at all at once:) Good, about Emo will suffice, and I here have nothing to do or make, be in a role of a red bandage more is not present than desire. She so has solved time, with its or her choice I respect, let in memory Emo I shall remain preprotivnym IT: (you Will want poobshatsja (it is remembered at you were to me questions), let know, I shall write you the el. The address, let Emotion "will envy", yes has joked, and that again vrezhesh. Everything, run on simulators, the old man has sat up:)

Explorer
19.06.2004, 03:31
Well mine that the address here already and so many "superfluous" know... And nemo33... Et your soap?

Explorer
20.06.2004, 14:07
Yes, I in the Ant too very much was mistaken. It is simple can also helped or assisted to be mistaken, here itself features a leg or foot will break...

The seminary student
23.06.2004, 10:40
The ant the excellent or different person, only by virtue of the youth, slightly suspiciously concerns to people respecting it or her. I think all it is formed and in due course experience will collect, and wisdom will ripen. She the clear head though I on it or her and am a little harms:)

Explorer
26.06.2004, 11:53
You too often are angry with women, us to like it is necessary, then also the reciprocity will be! Success, trenirujsja-)

The anonym
28.06.2004, 10:52
Nika, at me is not present either needs, nor time for you to be angry. Has already put on and has run, oh these old ossicles or bonelets: (it is necessary to develop:)

Explorer
29.06.2004, 16:43
Well, ossicles or bonelets at us not old, absolutely even! The Pancake, I am not able to hurt or be ill;be sick in an insole... .no cranberries for a three sela-)

Emotsija N.Z.
02.07.2004, 21:45
Izoshedshee IT from me? Just as izoshedshee " the spiteful divine " from you, an angel with krylyshkami!

The anonym
03.07.2004, 11:29
Check up the box:)

The anonym
06.07.2004, 17:02
I am far not an angel: (Success!:)

Emotion
06.07.2004, 21:49
My box is empty, probably is not accessible to you, as well as ICQ, the truth? At you the boldness will not suffice me to write, balabolka. We continue to play!