PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It was one and a half year ago, have met in an Internet, communicated, called up...

Help or Assist please.
30.07.2004, 08:32
It was one and a half year ago, have met in an Internet, communicated, called up, at last have met, have liked each other, here second time there was an affinity. For my part it was only curiosity (first time) + sympathy, no more. After that day he has declared me, that has met another, I have tested a spiritual bankruptcy, uselessness, it was a shame to me, study in institute, dialogue with friends rescueed or saved;salvaged, then I have paid attention to the young man for 6 years is more senior than myself and have fallen in love, here then I and have regretted that about sodejannom. But the most unexpected happens one of these days when that young man has appeared later year, whether he asked with it or him it was good, whether I have remembered it or him, spoke, that to him is serious that so posupil, did or made compliments and even have suggested to meet, I have refused. I have got confused, I do not know to save with it or him dialogue or not, if yes, what. Very much I like the present young man, I do not want that between us someone rose. Advise something

Maks
01.08.2004, 02:16
Is better it is not necessary to communicate with it or him... Forget it or him, especially if you like the present young man, it will be not difficult for making...

Olja
02.08.2004, 10:20
It agree with Maksom! There is no need to lift this ancient dust, throw out that former of a head (he similar, itself does not know that wants and with whom), and be happy with that who near to you!

The anonym
06.08.2004, 00:26
Olja, your was or former has simply paid for that that has made then with you. Vidat that. Which he has found, has acted or arrived with it or him as. Vkusiv payments has come crawling to you. Kick it or him out as he is not necessary to you.

The author of the report
06.08.2004, 19:16
I shall kick it or him out! Or I shall mock it is a little, and then I shall banish, it will be payment, which he dostoin

The maiden
10.08.2004, 08:35
" Very much I like the present young man, I do not want that between us someone rose " - you to itself and have responded...:-)))