PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I already in full despair! 7 years ago at me has appeared str...

Tatyana
10.08.2004, 02:25
The dear doctor! I already in full despair! 7 years ago I had a strange feeling of pavor, on a background of full physical health. That I mentally consider or count not counterbalanced person, I am simple is very emotional, I can burst into tears for the slightest frustration. Suddenly it became very terrible to me to go one along the street. At me the attack of a panic begins, I badly hear, badly I see strong palpitation up to 140 150 impacts in a minute begins,
I all become cold and it is complex or difficult to me to move, I simply choke, I do not have no air. During first time I could go on job only by a taxi and at what he should bring very quickly me, t. To. I madly was afraid, that my organism will be not not sustained also by me shall lose consciousness. Now me every day see off on job and meet. I never do not happen anywhere one! I married 5 years at me the small child, I feel the greater or big problem accrues or increases, it is terrible to me to lose family, in fact we like each other, but I prblema does not allow me to live! I in despair, me would not be desirable to live more!! Help or assist! I ask you help or assist!!

Tolokonin A.O.
10.08.2004, 08:29
Dear Tatyana!
To all attributes at you panic frustration. Without an internal psychotherapy a problem to not solve. Most likely, you neither where nor when were not treated. Panic attacks are successfully treated psihoterapevticheski, therefore otchajane the most bad adviser in this situation! If live In Moscow and wish to be treated at me, write on mine E-Mail. tolokonin@mtu-net. ru