PDA

Просмотр полной версии : When you will meet the love many questions will disappear by itself....

IRISHA-
06.08.2004, 09:48
When you will meet the love many questions will disappear by itself. And if your beloved will be the woman clever (in what there are no doubts) she to you will not set silly questions. Your love to her and prostitutes in a sauna is two different things and not necessary to confuse them. Unique your duty (if you do not want to lose the love) it or to do or make your business or affairs so that your lady did not suspect and did not experience in this occasion or it is necessary to be correct up to a grave. As to me personally I hardly began experience strongly in occasion of any shljushki from a sauna. Though I very strongly like the husband. Probably, at all would not began to row. He likes me, therefore to him and without my scandals it will be bad with feeling of fault before me. And, voobshche-that, it is useful to change sometimes that you will make sure that ljubimyj/aja rasprekrasnej all on light.

Gyk
07.08.2004, 16:48
IRISHA. I would not like to be your husband. It would not be desirable to believe, that the wife of times in a month proverjaet-instead of whether it was got or started at our entrance the neighbour, that - it is better, or I all still " rasprekrasnej all on light " (((

IRISHA-
08.08.2004, 23:49
Well, you, certainly, have bent it... Not all so is gloomy. But, sometimes, and business or affairs in our life are. And if you do not guess, it or this I am afraid, you can strong be disappointed in people and acquire to yourselves any nervous illness or disease. We all life compare all, we fall in love, we suffer, etc.

Gyk
09.08.2004, 17:19
There is at me one friend. 34 years. The remarkable girl, a beauty, clever, provided. On a life always went simply. Fell in love, compared, threw, etc. Years went, and she till now is lonely. Available the first tolerable variant to marry. But any more anybody does not take. Here does not take also all here. In a brain seditious mysl-to give birth from the first got and rastit most. And in fact how much variants were, thus really good people (knew the some people) and liked they it or her. A conclusion: and can it is meaningful cease to compare, search, suffer during any moment? To live today's love and to be pleased, that she is. P. S. Likely I romantik-an idealist, shall die out as the mammoth.

IRISHA
10.08.2004, 07:02
If you wish to compare me it is hardly possible or probable to the friend. I not such beautiful and am exact not such silly. To me 28, I live together with liked (liked!!!) 6 years (from them 4 years in marriage or spoilage). I with it or him schasliva! And in occasion of your romanticism and idealism is fine (I chesto speaking and itself when was hardly, was more younger the incorrigible optimist and romantikom). But time has placed all on the places and now I look at the world without pink glasses or spots that you I wish.