PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has found the interesting answer calibres. And it seemed to me is courageous. Give otkr...

Klava
02.08.2004, 05:14
Has found the interesting answer calibres. And it seemed to me is courageous. Let's openly talk...))):
Calibre on December, 07th 2001 21 : 57 : 51
In general it would be interesting to learn or find out, how much in percent or interest a parity or ratio of the truth that all of us here about itself is told)))

Lajza
02.08.2004, 10:37
Girls, you excuse me, but I, perhaps, shall go to have a rest. On the bill of percent or interests - I if it is fair, do not see, any sense to say lies. I suppose only, that someone at times tries to seem in the statements little bit worse or better concerning to any situation and on any (her) conducted only to him to the reason. But this all njuansy. To believe or to not believe - business of everyone, and to convince of the validity of the history, I think, nobody is going to.
Pleasant all of dreamings)))).

Klava
03.08.2004, 13:55
I find here pleasure to be only because anything and I am afraid nobody. Both in general - anywhere and never, believe.
And if I do not support or I maintain or nesoglashajus with whom that here then I simply do not notice it or him (I I do not read)....))) But I like this konfu... It is healthy, that we different...

Calibre
04.08.2004, 01:25
As to me up to 75 % of the truth. " It I Kalibrochka ", at me have not turned out, it is a pity... Or not, I do not know...

b.yz
05.08.2004, 03:49
2 Lajza. Correctly, " joyful zajka "! And you also do not say lies. You so live. In it or this your trouble.
2 Calibres: and it is a pity (((
2 Klava: well where you saw, that women each other spoke the truth? Even in such refined situation? It is female sushchnost-an instinct of "competitor" always and in all!

Herring
06.08.2004, 06:23
Biz, and unless the woman cannot is measured or going to refuse from an instinct of the competitor? The pancake, here is situations in which everyone act equally. And here to take and try to not act or arrive how the first reaktsija-unless dictates it not interestingly? From an instinct of the competitor I would recommend to begin)))))

b.yz
06.08.2004, 13:20
No, cannot. Otherwise she ceases to be the woman. She can suppress in herself as you write, to block it or him on the some vremja-besides with the tactical purpose. Muzhchina-the same.

Herring
07.08.2004, 07:35
Biz, you see all cherno-white. Women too different. There are women ohotnitsy, the instinct of the competitor is not necessary to them, they see the purpose, hide in starting stojke-and more often this purpose zapoluchajut. Is zhenshchiny-victims which from it or this it is very sad, and they constantly try to neutralize "competitors" to reduce an opportunity of the next fiasco to minimumu-these or it themselves thus protect. Is zhenshchiny-kvochki, they passively hate "competitors" for activly it or him;them to oppose there is nothing, therefore they throw out as argument on the foreground the culinary merits and pink full children. There are zhenshchiny-singles, they in itself, they do not accept game rules where there are "competitors" and it is necessary kak-to concern to them that and something with it or this to do or make... On a miscellaneous happens.

b.yz
08.08.2004, 22:15
ZH-Victims too ohotnitsy, et at them a manner such, by the way, they are very dangerous. Kvochki-odinochki-it is about what I have told or said, that in them the female essence has died. And it is not necessary to concern to them in any way. They live.

Klava
10.08.2004, 04:47
The herring speaks interestingly...)))