PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1, 7 the daddy, mum, the woman, the grandfather, the uncle, while, how are you doing, a hare, the wolf spoke. Like...

The anonym
10.08.2004, 01:53
1, 7 the daddy, mum, the woman, the grandfather, the uncle, while, how are you doing, a hare, the wolf spoke. Like everything, but can still to what pair or steam words, I any more do not remember. And that he did not use them, if only will ask "tell or say" he skazhit. And so basically ukal also spoke gestures. razgovorilsja only by two years. About cases and pretexts clearly. I think all normally at us. Zvukoproiznoshenie, business dovollo interesting. All it is clear, that paka still it is a lot of kortavit, all only begins it is possible to tell or say, but why here he for example "l" speaks the letter well separately, and "wolf" speaks "vok", and sometimes "side". Or skrashchaet "room" at it or him "coma". "Open" at it or him "akoj" though separately all letters will name, except for "r". And "thanks" at it or him "sabida". This all up to 3 years domustimo, I am correct panjala? Also it or he has words which speaks very purely or cleanly and clearly, likely I am valid much I want. The some people still are silent at this age, and I would want that spoke already as the adult

Kiseleva E.J.
10.08.2004, 04:13
Absolutely normal development. If wish to make sure of it or this, mozhite to read through books Muhinoj " Children's psychology ".