PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me an awful problem. Such sensation, that all not so. Houses of a problem with ro...

Anna
04.08.2004, 05:39
At me an awful problem. Such sensation, that all not so. Houses of a problem with roditeljami--speak, that is necessary in marriage, and I would not like (me 25), is good job, is the friend whom we meet, only he like and is not going to on me to marry. Iz-for it or this at me it is simple in a head uzhas--th and with it or him myself I conduct badly, itself I do not know, why influence of parents, likely, affects. Here also I do not know, that delat--houses I stir or prevent, at me 2 more younger sisters, and to the friend, in general it is necessary only for occurrings. I get tired so what even to work difficultly, and rest and not predviditsja--to sleep houses difficultly... Advise what to do or make, I do not see an output or exit...

Vick
04.08.2004, 23:16
Remove or Take off to itself an apartment or a room.

Oksana
06.08.2004, 01:15
Try to talk to the friend. Can, it is necessary to try to live for the beginning together. Explain to the parents that you do not wish to connect or bind yourself with other person while completely you will not be convinced that he can quite be responsible for the acts. Eventually, to meet the person - does not mean yet, that both are ready to create family.
If agents allow, can remove or take off to itself a room or an apartment.
But in any case, you for the beginning need to talk both to parents and with the friend to learn or find out, that all of them particularly want from you.
Can, it is not pleasant to parents, that you have entered intimate relations without marriage or spoilage (they for certain " old training ").

Herring
07.08.2004, 04:17
Try or Taste, really, from them otdelitsja-in fact it or this it is necessary to them, zamuzhestvo-as an agent. With the friend rent the apartment, or odna-but as it is sad, it is necessary to you bezhat-will gobble up.) success

The anonym
08.08.2004, 06:36
Calm the parents. Tell or say it or him, that you NEVER will marry, you so have solved, this your private affair. Let will reconcile to it or this. But it is better to find to itself a corner where it is possible to get enough sleep even.

Alisa
09.08.2004, 13:46
First you speak that the lesbian, then narkomanka, then.... Well than still parents frighten? After that they will easy apprehend the report, that you are not ready yet in marriage.

Bobrov A.E.
10.08.2004, 03:44
The main thing - to try to be defined or determined in the one who you are, that in you the main thing and for the sake of what you live.