PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the bus at me the head has begun to spin, all was floated before eyes, but by me sobra...

Olga
08.08.2004, 21:27
In the bus at me the head has begun to spin, all has floated before eyes, but I have collected the forces, having waited stoppings, have left (the blessing have driven off from the house nearby). On polusoznvnii I doshchla up to the house. Pressure podskachilo. I have got drunk restful, Validolum and through any to me became better. But since then I am afraid to go in buses and to be in places unfamiliar to me one. Worked above itself forced itself in any ways, but anything with oboj I can not make. It is tired. Whether treatment is possible or probable thus, or it now up to the extremity or end of a life. Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
09.08.2004, 21:43
Dear Olga!
It not up to the extremity or end of a life! Most likely, at you panic attacks and these statuses soprovazhdajutsja the expressed alarm. But vsyo-taki there is not enough information precisely to affirm in the diagnosis. The internal help is necessary for you psihoteraevticheskaja. On reception all to clear up.

child
10.08.2004, 02:31
Decay.