PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say, please, that means, when the person during razgo...

Alisa
08.08.2004, 23:38
Hello. Tell or say, please, that means, when the person during conversation draws rectangulars., apparently, something speaks it about its or his character or bents or about something or something else. Where it is possible to esteem more in detail about it or this? In fact there is any literature in this occasion.

Alain
09.08.2004, 15:10
In position of a rectangular there can be any figure. It " a square extended by a life ". Such person tests a status of discontent with itself or prostrations which can be caused or called by dismissal, purpose or appointment for a new post, divorce, t. e. Any stressful factor. This status sometimes name "poluoglushenie" - an output or exit from the developed situation it is not visible, in this connection the internal strain which leads to unpredictability of behaviour (in the morning - malicious, in the evening - kind) is formed.
In clothes, frequently, it appears " not in that situation ". Reduces the self-rating. But thus rectangulars are inquisitive, ready to study, trustful.
Circle. It is a symbol of harmony. The motto of such person - " Let's live amicably! " Such people put on comfortably, like soft tissues. These are those who stabilize any group who is in group "lightning rod".
The good partner on dialogue. Easily enters contacts. At such people the intuition, they always "sekut" deceivers is well developed. They it is high empatichny and are able to empathize in pleasure. But circles badly store or keep secrets, they should not trust.
They always concede in conflicts the first. From such people good housewives, psychologists, priests, doctors turn out. Are very aesthetic, like to sing.

Vlad
09.08.2004, 21:48
Hello! Alisa, it is casual prochel your question and at once has thought of itself... The matter is that when I speak by phone, as a rule at me always in an arm or a hand a pen, I draw any not clear figures, something such abstract. It can be kvadratiki, kruzhochki, etc. It would be desirable to learn or find out about all this. Thanks.