PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Such situation - at the liked person is small re...

Marina
01.08.2004, 06:12
The dear doctor!

Such situation - at the liked person is the small child whom he very much likes. We practically live together, we are fine, but I cannot consult with the attitude or relation to its or his last life. Besides, on its or his care are also mother of the child who does not work. He few times in a week goes to them. They have lost the first child. I am am excruciated by those, how much they connect or bind all. I do not blame it or him how there was its or his life earlier, here there were really complex or difficult circumstances. I appreciate that he remains the father, etc. - I in itself would begin to doubt, if he did not behave how conducts. But I understand, that in the given situation to change my attitude or relation to their existence in it or him (and is possible only to mine) to a life. As though to find such words for itself, to not torment in vain neither, nor him (+ my habit to boil " about itself " and to open only in "boiling point")? Can, it is the silly formulation, but, probably there are any mechanisms to change the attitude or relation to it or this? To me 24 years, can, experience vital does not suffice...

In advance thanks.

Asenka
01.08.2004, 09:23
Well it is simple super-egoism!!! Receive the portion of a pain and sufferings that have destroyed family, the darling. I wish you to give birth somewhat quicker from it or him to the child and to remain one, and he from new zhenushki will come you to come to see. Here smehu-that will be! Remarkable he at you the husband and the father! (((((

Marina
02.08.2004, 12:58
In loss of attitudes or relations two, as a rule, are guilty, and the life is not reduced to clearings... Far not all have found the happiness in first marriage. Do not put dies.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 01:05
Silly woman you, Asenka.

Bobrov A.E.
05.08.2004, 05:26
Mechanisms for change of the attitude or relation for situations similar labors exist, the truth, not all in a status to use them. For this purpose the psychotherapy also is spent. The way to overcoming this problem lays through finding of independence by you and independence at simultaneous conservation and an excavation of love to the close person. This way not simple, but possible or probable. One of conditions is - support from the partner.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 15:20
Marina, I do not know, how much or as far as it will help or assist, but minutes of a boring, discontent think of that, the now even worse, about that woman who has lost the child (what bolona has transferred or carried), about people sick (God forbid a cancer, AIDS), about invalids. Think without gloating, and with sympathy, comprehension how much burning and pains. And you at once will understand, that at all of you it is not too bad (liked, and by your story, the decent or considerable person series), health, friends, any opportunities in a life (job, pueshestvija, the child or a little in the future), the sun, the nature, happiness, at last. Probably, it is naive, but believe, to me often helps or assists. Happiness and all samogo-the best to you!

The anonym
06.08.2004, 21:36
Asenka, your problems - not an occasion to offend others. Marina, make friends with the child of the husband from first marriage.

Marina
08.08.2004, 13:40
Many thanks to everyone who has responded! Sincerely.

The doctor, I correctly understand, what you mean the reference or manipulation to the psychotherapist?

Lada
08.08.2004, 15:49
Marinka! Having got in a similar situation, I shall share the decision which to me has offered my liked: to give birth paru-to a three of kids, and as soon as possible:) I Hope, both of us we shall consult!

Bobrov A.E.
09.08.2004, 18:13
Yes, and it too.