PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 24 years. I work in firm and I have an access to the Internet. In one of...

Irina
04.08.2004, 06:49
To me 24 years. I work in firm and I have an access to the Internet. In one of chats I have met the guy. As it has appeared, to him of 17 years and he lives near to a place of my job (practically in one house). We communicate already almost year. For the present we do not sleep also kisses more than with shchechku I did not receive. When we quarrel, he very truthfully is sorry, that regrets that has offended me, speaks, that I to him am very dear or expensive also he does not wish me to lose... At me such question: how to distinguish love from simple desire to oversleep with me? And as associates will look at that that we shall get married: in fact between us a difference of 7 years...

Malva
04.08.2004, 20:28
I do not know as there on the bill of desire to oversleep, but at the bill of that as on you will look or see associates to you not all the same? The main thing that to you was comfortable, that between you there was a mutual understanding and respect, well and love by itself. And who there that will tell or say - spit. In occasion of that that he is more younger I have than nothing against. The question in drugom-how much or as far as he corresponds or meets to your level and your demands. And it can turn out, that to you semju-children submit, and at it or him pioneer zorka in the priest plays, he has not grown to such responsibility. By own experience I know.

Huch
05.08.2004, 21:15
Malva, if the woman does not cause or cause an inclination in the man, about love cannot be and speeches.

Asya
06.08.2004, 15:51
17 years this or thus such dite bitter... And you in marriage...

Malva
08.08.2004, 02:00
And I about ljubof also did not speak...

Huch
08.08.2004, 10:39
Malva, I oshibsi, it Ire was, I after christmas night..., you understand?)

Malva
09.08.2004, 17:08
Huch. Accept condolences. I hope night, was better than morning)))