PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. 2 years, together nearby 1, 5 are familiar. To me 31, to him 39. Bereme...

Mi
25.07.2004, 09:58
Hello. 2 years, together nearby 1, 5 are familiar. To me 31, to him 39. It is pregnant 3 months. Both are glad. Very well, unless only sometimes mutual stresses and insults from nedoponimanija. A problem: up to me he was amicable with the woman. Love. Why married I know. Can early was (material) can also negative opinion of the kavkazkih parents expected (the woman has been dissolved and with the child). He has met her, being engaged in business in edges or territories of Siberia. And met. I am afraid to be mistaken but like some years. (he in general constant, also I am afraid the one-woman man) Then he has made attempt to be arranged abroad. It or this needs time, and certainly there is no opportunity during a becoming to go to Siberia. Called up. But once it has appeared, that she was broke by the machine or car to death. And he till now longs, speaks, that such people as she are not present (a little). That she of remarkable soul the person, etc. Remembers its or her birthday, date of mors. Always remembers. I do not argue, I understand that good people should be appreciated. Yes he also sees, that to me it is sick also I be jealous it or him. We do not discuss these subjects. But he has considered necessary me to devote that he already Liked. Longly goreval, first time of saws. But then began to search further. Here so in some more years we were. I never suffered from a disadvantage of man's attention and offers in marriage. But all was not that, not mine. He - mine. I accept such as is. But it would be desirable that also me did not alter. But... In what a problem..., which eats me inside. Probably jealousy. I want, no, not simply I want. All mine egoistichnoe the female essence demands to be Unique, Unique, etc. And me does not leave or abandon such sensation (the truth only during the moments of its or his silent memoirs) that I replace a place, that she is better, that I do not hold out up to that it or him unfortunately the died girl-friend. When very well - it is good. But if something not so, I feel, that me compare, and of that most of all I am afraid regret, that I not such, and Such, any more will not be. But it can already my emotions. As though it turns out we shall be content with what is? I can not. All was exhausted. To talk to an environment I am afraid. What for to bear or take out such things? You one salvage. HELP or ASSIST! I live emotions. They have already gobbled up me, forgive or excuse. There are no forces to divide it or him with the past. Or give a slap in the face. Though forces for a rage to increase. So always when you survive. I do not know as me to cope with myself. Thanks

YOU WILL BURST
25.07.2004, 18:33
Muzhchina-odnoljub-it and well and badly. .v your position. .on never the first will forget, that you would not do or make. - to it or this anything also do not do or make. .rozhaj the child. .esli he will like it or him. .vot you will see. .bolshaja the part of that, old love will slowly flow on the child and he all less often and will recollect less often that! For the one-woman man 3 h to like it is impossible))) And do not allow you to reproach the god it or him with the last love, you the child and me like a pier less, than THAT. The revenge will be terrible!! I have told or said.

Aliska
27.07.2004, 04:14
In any degree yes, you replace that. But in fact to like him this replacement! He likes you such what you are also it very well! Remain itself, it is not necessary to be on someone similar, differently will be the second and will lose itself. He with you, means you to him is necessary. Appreciate it! To him in fact very much it is not easy or light after gone through. You and so unique and unique, it is simple another. Two identical people are not present and cannot be.

jimmy
28.07.2004, 10:48
There are no replacements, do not hammer into to itself wedges a head, its or his last love is its or his island of imaginations where he leaves at stresses. I when shall die, I too shall be the best because I can be such to what washing represents me, at that to not stir or prevent to current of a life. Do not stir or prevent to him. Will want, will share paradise, but is not present more likely, because such "cow" is necessary to him.

The anonym
30.07.2004, 01:07
It is such reception of self-defense from itself. At all us is. We shall lose even any trifle and we can not find to her replacement: that color not, the size. The moment comes - make a choice. And in due course, new all becomes closer and rodnee, and already absolutely almost forget about old as though there was no it or her at all. You allocate with its or her supernatural abilities, noticing advantages new Ever less. Still more very few time has passed or has taken place. And one-woman men does not happen at all, should not be, proceeding from human psychology...

oshn
31.07.2004, 06:33
Here your lie. I have given all the best for first time, and was not present more, have terminated.

The panther
01.08.2004, 21:57
oshn, it I have forgotten to subscribe, you have not terminated, you have become puzzled, has dissipated. It is another.

Well here, unpleasant
02.08.2004, 23:11
Black peacockery and a dramatization of all event is peculiar. Your one-woman man makes a fool of you a head... And you ears razvesila-my, my...! ((((g to you! Not yours he, precisely!

oshn
04.08.2004, 07:14
lenchik, at me souls or douches are not present, therefore there is nothing to dissipate, I name it was spent (as patorny), instead of have become puzzled, and that it if have not terminated, have almost died., (

liska
05.08.2004, 10:08
It is less about it or her think, and at all do not speak.

The panther
05.08.2004, 23:15
Well you well here to black would not cling. And me, look as has called (. Now a turning-point will be a birth of the child. In half a year all a loin who was right. And now, mi, enjoy the status, in every possible way it or him use with advantage or benefit for itself. You now only it and to disturb, and should please. oshn, name as you want. Only about itself. Not nevertheless such unique persons...

Well here
07.08.2004, 00:08
Pantera-and you in fact it was pleasant!)))))) I am right, unfortunately... (((if Mi once again podumaet-that will agree with me.

Pantera-well here
08.08.2004, 00:31
Leave, a splinter (a leech, a sore)! Women in such affairs do not think, and feel!

oshn
09.08.2004, 12:31
panterkin, and I also speak only about myself, and for a unique person you still will respond grrrr... mjau,)