PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Please, give advice or council. The matter is that we with grazhda...

Darya, 25 years
04.08.2004, 04:36
Good afternoon, the doctor!
Please, give advice or council. The matter is that we with the civil husband live 3 years, all 6 years, that we together, until recently there was all well and cloudlessly, missed on each other even when on job left, in the evenings always together, joked, all job on the house did or made together, were simply more, than enamoured, were the present or true friends. But in February of this year I uzanala, that at it or him was addicting on the party or side in the last summer, but all has quickly ended (as he swore subsequently), I have decided to not pull down this case our attitudes or relations, have forgiven or excused and have forgotten. But with it or this has not ended, he became pochemu-that irritable, explaining to that gets tired at job, began to raise or increase on me a voice, and last week he has arranged to me the real scolding because I was late home and has not come to promised time. He began to shake me for grudki, it is raspingly pushing aside, crying out thus terrible things.... In family of my parents rukoprikladstva was never, in general the family violence is unacceptable for me and diko, in general, I shall be brief, I am disappointed in the husband, 5 days I live at parents, and he calls and asks to return. What to do or make? To forgive or excuse or leave? I know, what a root in something the friend, not in my delay, something occurs or happens in our attitudes or relations, but what? Whether it is necessary to rescue or save;salvage family if he has afforded such attitude or relation to the beloved? Thanks in advance for found time and advice or council.

Kiseleva E.J.
04.08.2004, 07:48
Hello, Darya! Yes, has put at all in you, business in your husband. You have simply got to him under an arm or a hand so always happens when the person is angry. But behind irritability it is covered as well as a problem of the person, and ordinary boredom. I do not think, that you so should sever relations at once, especially all 6 years were, as you speak, cloudless. And please do not connect or bind its or his years or summer addicting and a today's boring. If you do not wish to come back, try to meet it or him in a neutral territory and to discuss a situation.

Darya
05.08.2004, 13:59
Yes, I and shall make. I think, that, not having discussed a question, not having learned or not having found out its or his point of view, it is impossible to make the correct decision. Thanks you once again for advice or council.

jasmin
05.08.2004, 22:51
Darya, certainly it is necessary will discuss a question and to learn or find out its or his point of view, but pay attention to an alarm signal, he has lifted on you an arm or a hand. It is serious. Once having made it, will make still.
I have left the the man which very much liked, but could not forgive or excuse to him it or this.
But nevertheless, all very individually.

Ljalja
07.08.2004, 14:36
Darya, it can and repeat. Consider a disturbing or an alarming sign and think as you will live further. If it is fair, my husband to itself sometimes allows to shout during nervousness. Then apologizes. But time in mes it occurs or happens. Sometimes even it seems to me that this splash in emotions negative is strongly necessary to him...

The anonym
08.08.2004, 20:51
He now judges you on itself(himself) if he has changed means also you can.. Especially type in otmestku, ponavoobrazit to itself

oshn
09.08.2004, 12:07
It he from you tried to shake out all that to him has climbed up in bashku while you were not, and believe to me, in ours bashke such can be!!!!, that you to yourselves and predstaviit cannot,))