PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Has addressed to the psychotherapist internally. He to me has appointed or nominated Ksanaks. For...

Vladimir
08.08.2004, 12:26
Hello! Has addressed to the psychotherapist internally. He to me has appointed or nominated Ksanaks. For couple of days before purpose or appointment of this preparation I in a throat had a feeling "coma" or strong squeezing, down to a pain. After the beginning of reception of medicines this sensation in a throat has decreased, but has not disappeared in general. It can not nervous, but neurologic? Thanks.

Gorbatov.
09.08.2004, 09:40
Hello, Vladimir!
Cautiously with ksanaksom, please.
It is a derivative of benzodiazepines. Well eliminates or erases;removes pavors, but at its or his reception dependence often develops. Should be accepted not more longly 2 weeks, the Cancelling should be carried out gradually so otherwise, intensifying a symptomatology is possible or probable.

Tolokonin A.O.
09.08.2004, 12:00
" That in a throat " vsyo-taki nervous. The medical effect is reached or achieved not only reception ksanaksa, and a psychotherapy. Treatment demands time, have patience.