PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! With the last holidays! Somebody can something to an owl...

Vick
06.08.2004, 19:24
Zdrastvujte! With the last holidays! Somebody can something will advise? One year ago I have got divorced from husband, and till now I do not know why the reason of divorce he to me and have not informed. Thus for two weeks before he has informed me on divorce, he has persuaded me will leave from highly paid job though itself lived for my salary two years. In marriage or spoilage we were three years. In half a year he again married, and I for any time had " an allergy on men ". Now it I have passed or have taken place the blessing also has started to meet with the young man. He very strongly is pleasant to me, likely even more than it is pleasant. But at me obsession, that he too can betray me and I am afraid to relax and enjoy dialogue and a life with this person. To all other he wants the child, basically I too want. But I am afraid, that when I shall become pregnant, which he now gives all attention to me, etc. will disappear. How to get rid of this obsession? Iz-for these or it bzikov I start already malenko to row. Elementary today in the morning very much was upset iz-that he has not put a teapot and has not helped or assisted to cover a table by a breakfast (usually he is engaged in it or this). Even has declared, that I shall start to drink tablets to not become pregnant.

Ask it or her!
08.08.2004, 07:39
http: // larina. by. ru/-will free of charge respond!

Plechman
09.08.2004, 10:03
If you of less year know it or him - do not risk, h/z, that at it or him on mind or wit, longer with it or him meet - learn or find out it or him on better, and there itself you will see he is necessary to you or not. Not all we such disgusting, among us meet very much even anything:) And in occasion of nerves and scandals - Vick, do not become hysterical - the breakfast will be:))) success!