PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At mine 11 years or summer sons " problems with behaviour ". The slightest I rub...

Vick
08.08.2004, 05:01
Good afternoon! At mine 11 years or summer sons " problems with behaviour ". The slightest difficulty (napr. The problem or task) is not solved or the unwillingness to do or make lessons causes a hysterics with physical aggression (especially against members of family). At school it is difficult to him to concentrate, though studies well (with my help). Still me disturbs it or him " izobretatelsky delirium ": desire to design a perpetuum mobile or to write super-the program. Very much helps or assists Hlorprotiksen-15 + vitamin 15. The doctor! Pliz, will come out with the assumptions of the future of my son. What to him threatens?

Bobrov A.E.
08.08.2004, 23:48
To state forecasts, without osmtora the patient very difficultly. I can exaggerate and be mistaken. But, if it is one of forms of a children's autism in due course much can become on places. If it is a youthful schizophrenia the forecast to give it is impossible. Much though and all is far not depends on treatment.

Vick
09.08.2004, 09:43
It is not similar to an autism. The boy developed with a greater or big outlook both very sociable and inquisitive. There Is the second.......