PDA

Просмотр полной версии : liska if you young and nice, move apart legs or pinches, and uncle X of % %% will lick...

The anonym
05.08.2004, 00:23
liska if you young and nice, move apart legs or pinches, and uncle X of % %% will lick your tasty or delicious clitoris, he in the beginning will thrust in you the tongue, then a finger, and then vsapdit a member in your wet and coiling from exaltation kisku on the eggs, and will be e %???, e % ** t, e %% t until all patients of psychological conference at last will not terminate % and not vyzdorovjat. Amin.

Huch
06.08.2004, 13:42
Who is not complex or difficult to calculate on time of the previous reports it has written... Yes, from verses Ahmatovoj up to onbscene language one step. In your head one porridge, you have not terminated that when wrote?

The anonym
07.08.2004, 16:30
To terminate it has not turned out, but very much it would be desirable, you will help or assist?

The anonym
08.08.2004, 16:57
I can only help or assist to finish off you that longly it was not excruciated.

Herring
09.08.2004, 09:26
This would not be desirable to fall before dialogues, but however mine messazh. Vo-the first, it was necessary to notice, that I try to not use in similar contexts medical terminology, such, as for example, "clitoris", in the second, on time it is possible to calculate only when turnip will ripen.))) so chto-the God will submit, the God will submit...)))))