PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently has understood the problem: insults of the present - reject me back in p...

Laizza
07.08.2004, 20:51
Recently has understood the problem: insults of the present - reject me back in the past, to old insults and project offensive or approach of the same problems in the future. I wish to forget not for a while, and for ever. To forgive or excuse. Most it is impossible. How to be? How to live the present, instead of past and future?

Gorbatov.
08.08.2004, 16:16
No, not absolutely so; the complexes which have generated in the past, cause problems today and tomorrow.
That them to deprive with force, it is necessary them again having realized, to resolve at a level of today's development of your consciousness and a today's situation. The part of "forbidden" desires of the past, can be realized, other part, is advanced also their energy switched to other purposes. Thus, the past, will cease to pursue you today and in the future. You can reach or achieve it or this by a psychoanalysis.

AND.
09.08.2004, 09:09
You need to come to Belief! In fact at everyone the karmic Way, for this reason we - NOT JUDGES.