PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear konferjane, I have an offer to discuss two subjects: 1. As sdel...

marusja
16.07.2004, 01:44
Dear konferjane, I have an offer to discuss two subjects: 1. How to make so that when you something will wound, does not remain in your soul 2. And if nevertheless remains how to appease this pain, not turning in the national avenger and the rowdy

Nika
19.07.2004, 19:45
marusja! I understand, that you mean, can more than the some people. By the way it is a pity, that in time have not removed this delirium all! It is simply very insulting, when the person under different nikami and a floor, and anonymously starts of you in pursuit simply. I suffered or bore and ignored, but have not sustained yesterday, for what I apologize, this person for me in ignore. Let writes further that wants, to her to tell or say it nothing me. I shall be wiser.

The anonym
21.07.2004, 03:35
Nika to that it seems, it is necessary for that to be christened! And who actually considers or counts, that it or him presledujut-it already bolezn-an obvious paranoia. Forgive or excuse!

marusja
22.07.2004, 04:35
Nika you it is simple not ispravimy:) it was extremely unpleasant to Me to all this to listen and observe (((it is a pity, it seemed to me, that in you there is something... Also it is especially a pity because last time extremely seldom it seems to me. (I understand your games though for myself I do not accept, t. To. I can quite understand and in words. Here therefore I also spoke, that always I understand, but did not know as with it or this to be)

The anonym
24.07.2004, 07:09
Changing niki the person carries one short, not betraying the kind intentions and the purposes. And here to you posovetlovala to not fork or bifurcate..... I "shall be wiser" - give you the GOD of it or this!

Nika
27.07.2004, 08:17
Well and who to that revenges that?! Mine kommenty-Kind and for marriage or spoilage! If I in it or this not ispravima even it is glad!))) harms I am not insolent or hold on anybody, character another, ALL of SUCCESS!

I not the anonym, you know
29.07.2004, 10:34
Nik, you so have not resulted or brought edinnogo a reason against marriage or spoilage which can be saved, instead of to pull out or fray souls or douches to yourself and children. Ok! You Prevent to work as the unwise logic. Success to you!))) I Shall agree with you: I am silly, you - the cleverest, but sometimes seem to me, that both of us fine we are mistaken!

marusja
30.07.2004, 02:02
Allow to state my point of view about marriages or spoilage if you certainly will hear me. I does not have the unequivocal answer never and on what. There are marriages or spoilage where muzh-the wife does not respect, does not appreciate, it is not considered, humiliates and is absolutely not ready () to be corrected. Also there are marriages or spoilage where there was a disrespect, even change, but there is a respect and even love, desire to go on an occurring. In two these cases there can not be one answer, agree?

marusja
30.07.2004, 12:23
Dear psychologists! It is possible for those who wishes to remove or take off a strain, to swear, etc. to organize special conference, it is possible or probable with delivery spets. The weapon, etc. And to name it or her kak-nibibud " the unloading room ". Similar she bude to be in demand

The anonym
01.08.2004, 22:56
marus, yes we here to ourselves not nsihologi and to swear is measured or going nobody, you fly in mine okoshechko is better and prompt similar to mine fritsiku. And he something me has tortured that the philosophy: - (Have begun with Henry Heine, you remember: " At golden at teltsa:
Op-tsa-tsa-
Ring litavr and hum of fun... " And already send in addition or have reached up to Gebelsa (here I have floated...)

nika-?aOO?N
05.08.2004, 13:15
In occasion of marriages or spoilage, I too most also speak, alas not everyone hear. Here people address for advice or council t. To. Want that that to change or adjust, those who has decided to divorce, advice or councils do not ask. In marriage or spoilage, absence of dialogue, the rest it is possible to correct the most terrible, if there is a desire! And the weapon can to that that and it is necessary, to me precisely is not present! I do not save Aggression, there is a mass of ways to splash out a negative not harming to people! I can and I shall ask advice or council (later when poutihnut and about me the some people will forget passions, wanted under another anybody, I can not), only to me not the help, namely advice or council good is necessary in one question. And already I doubt, whether costs or stands?! Simply it seems to Me, that here there is what that game of one actor...

Nike
07.08.2004, 16:43
Learn to calm or abirritate, meditate itself, well to see people, not suspecting them in certain games. To read feelings and ideas. To see characters, souls or douches... The perfect or absolute vision - instantly! The Mental absolute, or World or Global Reason - from it or him occur or happen revelations of the most light and thin minds or wits framing essentially new mental designs, communications or connections and concepts. Direct connection to the mental absolute gives a subtlety think, allowing the person to perceive any mysleformy; for example, he is capable to understand the people speaking in tongue unfamiliar to him or can hear what you and itself still yet do not feel... Yours pozhelpnie: to Be kinder! Concerns or Touches also you including. Zahochesh-we shall talk, I am malicious I am not insolent or hold more than five minutes;-)

Lera
08.08.2004, 18:34
On a ring of tsar Solomona it has been written: " and it will pass or take place ".