PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I understand that a problem silly but someone can will offer or suggest alter...

Salty
03.08.2004, 08:31
Hello! I understand that a problem silly but someone can will offer or suggest alternative... vobshchem the doctor to me can and the decision of a problem will tell or say. I do not know dpressija it or not but to me it is bad. I have paid to this attention when there was in general one. Friends (though them always was enough), interesting books (has ceased ALL is pleasant), in general bright events. BESVKUSNO!!! All the matter is that in consequence or investigation of some attitudes or relations I have absolutely lost a self-rating. I certainly understand that she has opened to me eyes on herself. Also it has appeared that I "hated" that which type of people is similar enough to me. How itself to change? I do not know Also features take I try though something to make! I in general copied this report while it though kak-that has got rid of moaning. There are no more forces to struggle with all it or this! I have changed a job! Session has finished awfully! In family of a problem! Personal attitudes or relations any. Creativity is not present! It is impossible on normal music! How with all it or this to struggle?!?!?!

] [
04.08.2004, 21:10
Here is how time not the fact that to you was opened with eyes on you. Simply she could be mistaken, but to you it has got into a head. A wedge a wedge knock out are the time, the second - as though was not complex or difficult try to communicate more, do not leave in itself is only will aggravate your position. Sports will solve a problem of disposal from depressi - though sports simply very difficultly zanjatsja in such status - but it is necessary. You can be only hypochondriacally similar to which people hate - but you them hate time - means you are not so similar to them.. karapkajtes.. Some time posedite one, and then in a way!

Salty
05.08.2004, 01:42
I voobshcheto have found to myself job with serious physical work... On the nature even. First all went on improvement but suddenly oryv and again all has lost. That is why I sosvsem was disturbed. Never at me so was not.

Gogi
06.08.2004, 05:52
In any way. To the person is given chance from time to time pobyt vashche to one. One this time naslazhdajutsja-is an opportunity to analyse the life and events without vanity and all influence, drugie-others without advice or council of associates to a step cannot step. Have a rest) seriously. Walk more, a wood, lake, the sea whenever possible)

Ah!
07.08.2004, 09:20
To mountain from mind or wit and intelligence. Salty, I with you! To me as abruptly!

Alex
07.08.2004, 22:37
- To mine, at you reassessment of values. Process morbid, but necessary. I join Gogi - more close to the nature.

Solo
08.08.2004, 17:10
Not ischi kakihto global decisions, zha change of job helps or assists but only for some time, then all vozvrashchaetsja in circles the .
Vopros-you have told or said that " And it has appeared that I " hated that which type of people " is similar enough to me. How itself to change? ".... When kogoto hate the automatic device speak I it or him I hate because he does not do or make toto and toto, or at it or him is absent toto. Here recollect it and zastavte all this to do and then estimate or appreciate rezaltat. Probably you already many times pronounced that it is necessary to do or make but subconsciously did not wish to admit what is it all it is necessary to do most. Well also that that on them are similar, do and become better:))))

And escho, " I certainly understand that she has opened to me eyes on herself. ", and you are assured of the words?, she that, archangel Gavriiil or the arbitration judge.
To lead the person kakomuto to opinion it is very easy or light. You have got under emotions. " If to listen to bark of each dog, you will become cleverer not ". Be passed or taken place on all reasons which were resulted or brought, if agree with them that here to you a direction where to correct and if its or her impression has been told or said simply. That to crush and throw out, without proofs it anything.
Remember one, do not consider or count what correctly to repeat for kemto, and that is correct only chtoo ktoto already did or made, you a unique person, and appreciate it, only if you will appreciate yourselves, and the ideas instead of to assent surrounding you will appreciate and cherish.

And enough a blunt but effective way to do or make all it is a little on the contrary if woke up late - postavte an alarm clock for 6 mornings, read a fantasy, now read klasiku, go on job? Will leave on 2 stoppings earlier and pass or take place on foot, all this as small stres, and kakojto from them will beat out you and koldibiny in which you have got.
And more, what to overcome the pavors look it or him to face instead of prjachtes:))))