PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Me all time pursues pavor of accidents. On a background on...

Irina
08.08.2004, 00:23
Hello, the doctor! Me all time pursues pavor of accidents. On a background of constant reports on global changes of a climate and threats terraktov, I cannot sometimes fall asleep, because I am afraid to not wake up. I am afraid for the future family and children. Terribly for their future. At what it not abstract pavor, and as if real threat. Prompt how to get rid of this obsession.

Gorbatov.
08.08.2004, 03:33
Hello, Irina!
You are absolutely right, when speak about the concern in occasion of global warming a climate, ozone gaps and other threats selovechestvu.
But this concern will be clear if to you will suggest to go as turistki, for example, to the Near East or to Northern Caucasus, or you live in a zone of frequent flooding, etc.
But your pavor, in general, has already morbid character.
Address to spetsialistu-to the psychiatrist or the psychotherapist, including, and to curators of this conference.
The psychotherapy, probably, in a combination with modern medicines, can help or assist to get rid to you of your obsessional reflections and pavors.

child
08.08.2004, 14:16
Here I for example, just live on Blizh. The east, and I am afraid not of war (not so much), and earthquakes. Often I look at a lamp or any trailing subjects, whether rock. It has begun that have started to speak about voz-an ohm sil. Earthquake the nearest 50 years...