PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advice or council is very necessary to me. I simply do not know that to me to do or make. I oche...

JUlja
04.08.2004, 19:45
Hello, advice or council is very necessary to me. I simply do not know that to me to do or make. I very modest unsociable person. I practically do not have normal attitudes or relations with parents. I do not communicate with the father because questions always at it or him silly that that like: " How old are you ". I communicate With mum superficially, and the brother hates me. I do not have friends, only the guy with which we three years already together, he full my contrast. Always in me that that is not pleasant to him. And I cannot do or make anything with myself. For example I am afraid to plant or put it or him for a table when mum of the house, and in general only. I know what is it not correctly, but I am afraid of mother. She dislikes my guy. It is awful, we constantly quarrel with it or him iz-for it or this. Really I such wrong. He speaks that another's concern to it or him;them better than my parents, and their attitudes or relations to it or him;them depend only on me. As to me to be I do not know. I cannot leave but also change with it or him something too I am afraid. That to me to do or make, I in full rasterjanosti, I regret that in general was born. My parents are rich, and he is not present also it it or him oppresses even more, because all rich with the zamorochkami. He wishes to remain for the night wishes to sit at one table with my parents and it or this is not present. As to me to behave further, prompt pozhalusta and as me to cease to be afraid of all I I do not know.

child
08.08.2004, 09:29
Choose liked on a pocket. And if has already grown fond besserebrennika be kind, show respect for it or him;them, as to the person, instead of as to papinomu to the safe. You are afraid roditelej-leave to live on an apartment and yourself provide, not razzevaja a mouth on oof of the relatives. The guy you zauvazhaet and to yourself you will prove the full value.