PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, help or assist advice or council, and that I have absolutely lowered or omitted wings. That prehistory...

Alain
06.08.2004, 13:40
Please, help or assist advice or council, and that I have absolutely lowered or omitted wings. A prehistory such. I worked together with one man. Attitudes or relations were more likely friendly, than workers. He to me about itself(himself) told all, in many respects helped or assisted, I at job am constant its or his care felt in trifles, he to me even at all cleaned shoes and shnurki on boots fastened. I considered or counted, that he is not indifferent to me (at least). And here I dismiss it or him (for business). I have lost it or him as the worker but as the friend to me was for it or him to be had series. Has passed or has taken place two weeks, he in any way has not shown itself(himself), though could call earlier three times for an evening to chat. Now questions. Looking from, whether yours mnenie-the friendship it was or the desire to toady is simple? If I shall call to him with the offer to continue our unbusinesslike attitudes or relations, whether it will be correct also what there can be its or his reaction? How to me is better to construct such conversation? Yes, I shall add - anything intimal at us was not, though I not against and few times hinted him, but is very unostentatious. I wait for your advice or councils. Excuse, that has turned out longly and putanno, I did not expect as me this person is dear or expensive.

Efremov A.G.
07.08.2004, 12:26
Alain. In my opinion, as he was your subordinate you can call to him. How to construct conversation? Find any industrial occasion. Take an interest, as at it or him with new job, whether it is necessary to help or assist with a workarrangement, etc. In a word, as though apologize that you had to dismiss it or him. Further on conversation you will understand, what is it was - friendship, desire to toady or something other.

Egor
08.08.2004, 06:40
Me just would surprise, if he has led itself(himself) differently. You have dismissed the person, let even for business and want, that he has remained your friend! I advise you better to study or investigate man's psychology, it is useful (as rukodovoditelju and as to the woman). And it or this you most likely have lost the man.