PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Vam Zhemchugova Maria writes. To me 21 year. Allow, I rassk...

Maria
27.07.2004, 18:27
Hello. Vam Zhemchugova Maria writes. To me 21 year.

Allow, I shall tell to you about myself. It happens in the summer of 1998. (as a thunder among
Clear palate). We had a rest in village. There was a hot sunny day, and we as always
Have gone or Send to bathe. I have dived and + ++ +.. Everything, all has failed all my life all
My plans everything, everything, all in one only an instant.
I had the strongest fracture 4, 5, 6, 7 vertebra or vertebrae with damage of a spinal cord. And
This horror of Hospital, operation one for another has then begun. Some times mine
The life was on the verge of a life and mors (strong decubituses, a heat,
Low pressure + ++) If with me was not my liked mummy, which days
And nights was series with me, looked after me, treated, supported or maintained, me already
For a long time would not be in alive. Now I move by means of invalid's
Carriages. Unfortunately, despite of all our diligence and efforts of a leg or foot remain without
Movements. My problem consists that now I do not feel
Any vital energy, she as though gradually follows from me. Firstly
My aspiration, belief, desire to be restored were very great, and now + to Me
It became terrible for the future. One doubts what that. I do not understand, that
Occurs or Happens. I would not like anything. Simply one white ceiling. Often visit or attend
Ideas on suicide. Has ceased to look at itself in a mirror. There are hysterics.
Tears. As with it or this to struggle and what to do or make further - I do not know. How to adjust or set up itself on
Positive ideas on charging or charge. I was lost in this life. At me such sensation,
That I kochus downwards, that float absolutely in other direction.
In our family not all is smooth. At us very rasping and malicious father, he it is constant
Shouts, swears, with the sister, with the brother with mum, eternally clings to
All. The daddy at all does not help or assist mum, her to have everything, all to do or make most.
Mum does not work from the moment of a trauma. All its or her girlfriends samolikvidirovalis. No
Any encouragement neither from native, nor from the husband, in which
She so requires.
To me very hardly to look at it or her. From the moment of a trauma its or her health very much
Has reeled. She should do or make all most: to sit down me on a carriage, to lay down on
The bed to help or assist to overturn +
Last time it or she is hurted very much with legs or foots. Recently in it or her have found out a hernia (inguinal)
I very much experience for it or her, I worry for its or her health. It is very terrible to me to think about
Volume that will be further with her. Mum often has nervous failures. When she
Starts to cry, and to speak, as she is tired from all it or this at me heart simply
On pieces it is broken off or is lacerated. I so want, that first of all was happy and
She is free. Each new day is similar on previous. Very much often I see it or her
zaplakannye, tired, empty eyes though she carefully tries to hide them that
To not upset us. In them is not present, as before any vital force, energy,
Sparks. She began to drink, certainly, not often, but + " You in all are guilty! ": such
I very much often hear a phrase from the brother and the sister. So to live in such situation
To become all it is more complex or difficult, but to live I very much I want, I wish to rise on legs or foots, to marry,
narozhat children, and the most important I want that my mummy was free and
It is happy. I know and I understand that all this iz-for me, but as well as than to help or assist her I not
I know. Dear, the psychologist, what to me to do or make and how itself messages? Prompt
Please! Often I feel low in all body, to force itself to be engaged
To become all it is more difficult. Even when I find in myself forces and I start to do or make
Charging or Charge, I have such sensation, that I do or make not that and not so. To me
Your psychological help is very necessary!!! Prompt, PLEASE, as to me
To get rid of this laziness oppressing me and passivity. How to find confidence in
The forces and to believe in the convalescence! How to learn to not pay attention on
The negative surrounding me to get rid of bad ideas and to be adjusted or be set up only on
Restoration?
I shall look forward to hearing from you or to your reply very much.
Help or Assist me, please!
In advance to you it is very grateful!

Yours faithfully Zhemchugova Maria.

My electron address: milery@mail. ru

Svetlana
29.07.2004, 22:30
Hello Maria! In your life there is the most important - the person who helps or assists you, does or makes for the sake of you all and never you will throw. She is your mum. She gives many forces that you vyzdorovili, she in you believes. And you cannot despair, doubt. Try for the sake of it or her. Your aspiration to recover will give also to her forces. Do not despond, only forward. Also do not feel in what guilty, such could happens with each person. I sincerely wish your of good luck.

Julia
02.08.2004, 07:28
Hi, Maria! Such difficulties have dropped out or blurt out on your share - the God so has disposed. Suffer or bear and be able to find pleasures where it probably - day after day. Communicate in inete More, find friends by misfortune - them will be much, visit or attend special sites communicate, communicate, have got to or , communicate, share, tell, experience for others and do not despair. So has developed, so is, to not die now. Ideas on suicide: think of mother, neuzhali you think, what your disappearance or eradication will bring to her simplification??? She will descend or go from mind or wit from burning, and to her will be even worse. Please its or her itself always when it is possible or probable, speak tender words, embrace is more often, let your tenderness and love will be for it or her as luchik light. Keep: More read, by the way, esteem Archipelago Gulag, the Botfly - serious things, serious things you will understand, that a life actually a serious piece though is not present, you already for a long time have understood it, simply you will understand, that there are people whom is even more serious which died in flours or torments, in tortures which were fasted by and their children. Here it actually is terrible. Fasten, keep, and ustanesh - simply live. Look more films, look or see Green mile, and all that similar. To me it seems to you that is necessary to become to that the present or true friend, to the one who requires it or this is it you will encourage. Present not always will be so. The sister vydet in marriage, the brother marries, not eternally they will live with mother, they will leave, and you ostaneshsja with mum, will support or maintain each other, and to live the friend for the friend. And still - never cease to hope to rise for legs or foots. Success, success, health, the RECOVERY!!!!

ljusja
03.08.2004, 19:56
" Living under krovom Supreme under the canopy of Allmighty is based, speaks the Lord: " my shelter and protection washing, my God for whom I hope! ".... " That he has loved Me, I shall relieve it or him; I shall protect it or him, potomuchto he poznal My name. Will appeal to Me, and I shall hear it or him; with it or him I in grief; I shall relieve it or him and prslavlju it or him, dolgotoju days I shall sate or saturate it or him, and I shall show to him My salvage ". Here so promises on the Lord in ps. 90. We ljudi-weak, can be inconsistent, even mum can ustat and to become weak. But the Founder likes tirelessly, He is fair in each letter. " Hope for the Lord all your heart, and do not rely on your reason ". Dear Maria, I shall not begin you to result or bring own history, but believe, there were such hard times that thought shall not sustain... At you mum has despaired, and at me it or her was not also series in a mine, your daddy samodurnichaet, I did not have it or him in general from 2 years. You series have brother and the sister, at me in 21 have one after another died a daughter and synochek. Compare, rise and live! Only put or apply all the sincere forces to come to the Lord, as though you excruciated otchajane and feeling of injustice happened how the situation in the house pressed. In fact there is there where do you live a temple Divine, will take you there. Remain there one, not during service, try to be there as it is possible is more often. Deliberate about lives, crying. Believe, that there you will find to yourself many sincere friends who will not leave you. And the destiny too you will find there. Maria, today has read through on a site Doctor RU history in the morning as one woman becoming or beginning the invalid was learnt or taught on a speciality of the lawyer, present, as it is healthy! I shall try to write to you on your address. Keep, zolottse!

Explorer
05.08.2004, 23:01
To your mum hardly, very hardly, I believe. Only do not think of the fault and leaving or care from this zhizni-))) my mum had a sister with rassejanym a sclerosis. Mine the grandfather and the grandmother, already very much not young men, tearing belly-buttons up to a hernia pulled this cross. We a little than could help or assist them, t. To we live far. In 2003 my aunt has died, and for her after send away or have left both the grandfather and the grandmother... They in fact also lived for the sake of it or her. In your will to try to make that that in a life moderately the forces, for this purpose it is necessary to begin with what that. To start to operate or work. Probably not strongly to be zealous with charging or charge, can it is never valid you vstanite for legs or foots, and will find itself and in an invalid's carriage. I simply do not see and I do not know your diagnoses, but not all it is possible to force to go, and not all blind can be presented vision. Can be and to you to switch the energy in what that another? You are young, can study, choose spetsalnost corresponding or meeting and in a way))) And will start to earn and to mum will be easier and quieter. Success!

Setka
08.08.2004, 06:32
More recently in my life there was a terrible event - in a road accident my best girlfriend was lost... It certainly irreplaceable loss not only for me...
During lifetime of she often spoke that she has nothing to do or make in this world, that she wishes to die... Though certainly it or she did not have such problems...
Now to look at its or her mother with indifference it is simply impossible.. The woman has lost any meaning of the life...
Think of mum: she lives for the sake of you and you live for the sake of it or her...
Most easier to lose a life, and here to save it or her very difficultly...