PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And at me here again the problem has got out (((. Parents have quarrelled With me and razg...

Tusenka
03.07.2004, 20:50
And at me here again the problem has got out (((. Parents have quarrelled With me and to talk do not want. ((and a situation such. I already wrote, that at us not especially close relations. Yes, parents help or assist me, but also criticize imenja, and my liked constantly. Well the reluctance to communicate on such tones. And this week there was a full miss. We in connection with arrival of visitors had a heap of different actions, occurrings which it was necessary to organize, be present on them, all of them in an English which I not ideally own, in general, has strained. I came home give the god if in 8 evenings. And even later. The head well has been simply hammered by a heap of different affairs which I was afraid to forget or mix, in fact I on a trial period, and I work for a two as one colleague has left also to me it is necessary to carry out its or her all job too. Here toko today it is hardly easier, while there is no chief, but also that till the night shall sit. Moreover old business or affairs have come up, which to solve it is necessary. Old podrabotki it was necessary in the evening dodelyvat/, and on job of presentation to read. Moreover I MCH too very much was overstrained, nervnichl, both of us toiled with a sleeplessness. So slept for 5 hours. Iz-for it or this 2 weeks were not at parents. Yesterday mum has called, I have asked briefly if something important as tried prilech, forces were not. She has told or said nothing. And today the daddy has called, it has appeared, mum yesterday on own grade has gone specially to take away my review on dissretatsiju. More shortly time has spent, and such ungrateful or thankless. And me if it is fair, this week well at all up to the dissertation. And if this review to take away later, anything would not happen. Yes I also did not know, that mum will go. She has taken offence, cried. In general, me have accused of the consumer attitude or relation. Though not so long ago I helped or assisted parents with splints, learned or found out on last days off having rung round all friends about a medicine for the grandmother, understood with maminym mobile, have presented her 2 phones (mob. And usual). I do not speak, that have made something especial, simply I do not think, that I the consumer which is not thinking about native. Yes, I MCH is capable having come home with mum of minutes 10 to speak by phone. And I even snim did not have forces to talk, so, only about the most important (at it or him very complex or difficult situation at job). At mum, I know, anything important was not. Now they have offered on days off to them to arrive, and I do not want! Well there are no forces! I till a dinner shall sleep, ppotom house business or affairs. Moreover it is necessary liked to help or assist to buy or purchase trousers, to him to one it is complex or difficult, and without them well absolutely already it is impossible. Merznet in available. And to them if to go - half of day to spend it is necessary, in fact one and a half hour per one party or side, moreover at them hour 4 to sit. That is one day is deleted, and the second - a dream and business or affairs. And to have a rest? Especially well anything so important to discuss personally does not occur or happen. All important is already solved. And to receive the next portion of education - yes at me and so the hemorrhoids suffices. I understand, they need attention. But not same by! I shall be exhausted also week I shall begin well at all as it is necessary. More shortly, I skazla, that I do not know, whether I can. They have taken offence... Do not talk. Especially think, that time we with liked have reconciled, then for this reason they are not necessary more. How to reconcile so that thus and sovi interests to consider? How to explain? How to find such approach that not obizhalsi they, what well I cannot all to an owl attention it or him give? All need my attention. And at job, and to it or him;them, and MCH, and even to its or his mum. And I would like simply for something pleasant to make. Yes, egoism. But the word of honour, is not present forces more... I not against to arrive, but during a week, there it will be easier and motany across Moscow less.

tusja
06.07.2004, 01:03
And more I shall add. Now the command that it is necessary to make presentation here has come, I mark or aim calf as such I did not do or make and at all very much in a subject earlier, and here the daddy sovim so has upset with a call... Well really it is necessary to row, while I at job? Really so it will be easier to me to work? In general arms or hand fall...

Gika
06.07.2004, 05:14
tusja, take itself in arms or hand! A floor of day has already passed or has already taken place, soon all will end. As a variant: go tomorrow on a visit with spending the night. Not so ustanete, talk, explain that week vydalas-horror. By the way, and parents know?

Lerchik
06.07.2004, 09:47
tusja, disconnect or switch-off a mobile phone and a home telephone number and sleep off on Saturday while decubituses will not appear:) As ustanesh spat-and you will think up what to do or make further. All good you will not be, and to exhaust yourself for the sake of that everyone were happy or enough, moreover in yours polozhenii-at least, irrationally.

Willi
08.07.2004, 12:01
tusja - eeee... Lift upwards the right arm or hand... And now sharply wave her or it downwards and tell or say " aaa... All has gone nah... ":))) here chess a word, I so understand you:) earlier) at me similar histories happened, it was necessary to call, apologize and so forth and in due course the comprehension that it is impossible to explain each step comes, that there are periods, when all leans so much simultaneously what to remain before all the good child it is impossible, and vashche - " I not a five-copeck coin to like; and to like all - to lose "... More shortly, hammer... And when you will unload call (indifferently) and tell or say: mama-the daddy, I very much like you, I appreciate and very much on you I miss, but you adult people and know, that there are situations when all leans, at once, in mad volume and when hardly you crawl up to the house and a bed... Understand, that during such moments there is one desire - to eat and sleep... It is not necessary to take offence, you not children... And to apologize to you here no trouble...

Tusenka
09.07.2004, 08:02
Dear mine, you so support or maintain me! Okljuchit tedefony I can not, once so has made. So me on a trace. Day nearly have not killed. All of them morgues, m ilitsiju, rang round hospital all the night long. Though know, that I late only with MCH kuda-that go, and one nose I do not put out. So 2 times experiment to repeat I do not want. Though it is not assured, that oin in general will call. They will simply wait for my apologies, repentances to explain, what I ungrateful or thankless. And at mum soon put jam... On a visit with spending the night - it is unreal! Vo-the first, my mum is not torn to see mine ljubimolgo, vo-the second, such intim - one bed. One to go - he will take offence. I in fact will turn out it or him from the house I expose. To him to one to sit the reluctance, and to mum through all Mos kvu (it almost 2 hours), and in voskr. Back - too it is very serious. He and so hardly alive. Parents do not know about pregnancy. Well I it or him shall tell or say? I am pregnant, the child we want both. 2 deep syncopes passing in an infarct. A question: and when wedding? (In half an hour of sobbings of reproaches and tp.) the Answer: not zaju. An insult, pressure. A curtain. (((

I
10.07.2004, 01:33
Rodaki always with pretinzijami. Yesterday has met the classmate, lives a civil marriage with 44 years or summer it is rich, clever, talented. Motes blows off, its or her parents in atase, her sirenevo. The girl has stated mum the fe, and to me pozhalilas that she should vegetate as its or her mother. At everyone the choice and the truth. Present mum a tree of happiness.

ljusja
11.07.2004, 15:54
It is necessary to deduce or remove your mum on this page, let podumet (a joke such...) all uljazhetsja, whether is a lot of to us, it is necessary to mummies? Pair tender words, a declaration of love, attention even virtual as eslib it was possible even to give birth or travail to consequence or investigation for a daughter would go...

Natalia
12.07.2004, 13:05
Were exhausted, ustali, all is clear. And still find forces to talk minutes 20 to mum, and tenderly and friendly. Really parents will not understand, that you to have a rest want if to explain patiently and without a boring. To you it is fast babushka-that it is required, so do not spit in a well.

tusja-?aOa???
14.07.2004, 01:35
Yes is not present, I all the days long razgovvarivala am quite friendly. But yesterday simply I have understood, that I do not understand, that to me speak. Simply not voprinimaju Russian words. In other days talked, the darling tried to be. And yesterday mum has still become angry, that I have switched off phone. And I tried to take rest simply, me shaked, znobilo. From overwork. I am very grateful that mma does or makes... But... She considers or counts, that I should throw now all and borrow or occupy disserom, and I even do not have forces to think of it or this and to penetrate into a situation. And she hurries. From the best promptings, but I cannot some months all problems at once solve. .a mum works at home basically and does not understand, how it is possible so to get tired, sticking out in the whole days at job.

Natalia
17.07.2004, 13:01
tusja, do not exaggerate complexities, inform mum, that you are pregnant, rest is necessary to you. If to me the daughter such has told or said, I, can, to myself hair have pulled out on all places, but it or her to care and cherish would begin precisely without any reproaches.

tusja-?aOa???
17.07.2004, 20:56
I do not exaggerate. (((if my mum of 2 weeks rjadyla also boycotted me when has learned or has found out casually, that I in 20 years any more the girl, and has ceased only in order that I am oath poobshchelala, that is more for as never! (it is serious!!!) and if when something hurts me also I I can not hide it, I listen or auscultate not oschuvstvie, and complaints to that to mum is even worse, she for me experiences, start sbja to feel guilty that something hurts... Sadly all this...

Natalia
20.07.2004, 21:09
Well especially it is time to your mum to collide or face with the severe truth of a life and, forgive or excuse, to grow wiser! Are able some women so comfortably to be arranged!

23.07.2004, 05:03
Kakaja-any at you, tusja, brutal mum. Ej-to the god, you will not envy...

25.07.2004, 10:00
tus, izivinite for arrival on your mum. But mine to you advice or council - WHILE communicate with parents ONLY as required - if your occurrings with them come to an end with skirmishes. When the question of wedding (or its or her absence) with yours MCH will be settled - then will please mum and the daddy, and infarcts can be avoided.

-8888 And Natalias
28.07.2004, 18:14
She not brutal... She much for me sdella. Also does or makes. But she very authoritative. Toe st as she has solved, and should be. A step to the right... And on me 2 points of view: lijuo: that it you are tired? You in fact special do not do or make anything? Or: ah you bednenkaja, I for you so experience, and was incured... And explanations, that is necessary for me and how to do or make. And advice or council is not necessary to me. Only simple moderate sympathy and comprehension. And the truth of a life... Yes mum is able to close eyes there where considers it necessary. She till now cannot believe, that students nekotoyrn accept narcotics, and boys and girls quite often at school start to sleep. Its or her phrases: among my friends such is not present! Means, is not present in general! And that to her is more than 2 years did not occur, that we not only kiss the boy (to us on 20, me almost 21 was).... And more she it is very quivering otnsitsja to that will tell or say. I rodstveniki till now do not know, cht oja almost year as has divorced. Unless SUCH it is possible to tell or say? As though a crime... And she sichtaet, that I to her should tell ALL...

31.07.2004, 08:58
Yes the friend situejshn as at Griboedov " That princess Marja Alekseevna " will tell or say.
tusja not morochtes in this occasion - that there should be that and will occur or happen. Preserve your parents against the superfluous information as far as possible and when all will be " as at people " then share. It not even advice or council, simply I on your place would make so.

Natalia
31.07.2004, 23:30
tusja, to you the server does not pass or miss the letter. Specify the address or it virusnja.

tusja-?aOa???
03.08.2004, 23:47
Could and be mistaken, a weekend vse-taki))).
Here 2 addresses: tanjusjag@mail. ru
tanjusjag@rambler. ru
So in advance thanks)))

tusja after
07.08.2004, 01:22
Yes, and blanks in the address are not present. pochemu-that the machine or car itself puts them.

ljusja
08.08.2004, 06:19
Tusenka, we you here it is temporary adoptiruem. Sometimes if the problem while is unsoluble, I neglect business. With a source of problems the person independent is less than dialogue, but always privetlivoty, protect the nerves and wait...