PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And you estimate - how much you of books to read through during the visenija in kon...

Tier
27.07.2004, 07:35
And you estimate - how much you of books to read through during the visenija in konfe would be in time))) Globally, the situation in family always is defined or determined by the woman. If she neglects everything it turns out h. .n knows that and if with mind or wit family supervises, an arm or a hand on pulse holds also a situation in family comfortable frames (for this purpose it is not required to carry out all whims) anywhere he it or him any muzhik will not get to.

nesmejana
27.07.2004, 21:12
Again you about family (((I know, that it is necessary to do or make for a normal situation in family... But I am am frightened by that I DO NOT WISH it or this to do or make in THIS family!

Well here
28.07.2004, 18:25
Get or Start other family.... Here from it or this children deprived by fatherly care also grow. ((eh

Well here
29.07.2004, 12:46
Get or Start other family.... Here from it or this children deprived by fatherly care also grow. ((eh

nesmejana
29.07.2004, 23:35
All at you is simple... Get or start, get or start... And who will give a guarantee, what new it will be better old?

Well here
31.07.2004, 12:26
Tier it is absolutely right! Below 2 soobshchenija-not moi-rather badly my style onanimshchiki have learnt or taught... I never " (((eh " I do not write, especially on 2 times I do not stamp enterom. Here, was gone nomerochek on service, I suffer now... From the house podtverzhu if will mow under me. nejmetsja to people... ((((esteem better everything, that I have responded this Marina, with dochurkoj 17 years or summer... Yesterday could not come into a network all the day.

Tier
31.07.2004, 17:33
Again features knows where my report has born or has taken out iz-for ostensibly " not normative lexicon " (It was on your previous report. I about the general or common situation also speak you. And it is concrete with your situation - in family it is impossible (and not only in family) to live emotions. It seems to me, that you are simple in vain time lose - or it is necessary to be solved, vdohnut-to exhale and sharply to change all, or to get out of the next depression when continuous I "do not want", to take the goat for horns and rulit it or him there where it is necessary to you instead of where it or him carries. Otherwise and you will be that - se to dangle or hang about, in periodic depressions from a dissatisfaction with the life becoming hollow.

nesmejana
01.08.2004, 18:25
" Dive, or depart from edge or territory! "... Kogda-I already it heard that... Only... Such divings the expensive manage (((

Tier
02.08.2004, 06:47
So you that, do not do or make another, and the main thing itself iz-for it or this are excruciated. If at you the child would not be - well it would be possible still so (not clearly truth what for) to be chatted, and so... Unreasonably it at least. I to you just to not dive, and another I advise)))

nesmejana
03.08.2004, 07:56
Thanks you, a rescuer of families) Everything, I depart... Oh, and it is difficult ((((

Well here
04.08.2004, 04:25
You never each other will understand... nesmejana to itself "decides" situations in a life, and Tier, being approximately in the same situation, advises "rulit" a goat, at all not resolving the ... Only into depressions does not run. nesmejana too does not run into depressions, only to boringly person of one in 4 walls, here and decides itself stuff...

oshn
05.08.2004, 17:42
To that to not know about it or this it is the best, if not to ours psihologu-diagnostics? nesmejana, yes choose you to itself of the GOAT for rulenija and rudders it or him to itself napotehu, here and will become cheerful. Only concern to it or this with humour, instead of regretfully, and that of all travelled goats to regret, so zhalelki will not suffice.

Tier
06.08.2004, 11:44
At me slightly other situation...))) CHto-something the suspicion, what is it too was pseudo " well here ". But I can to explain also to you, that I vo-the first, am financially independent, vo-the second, at me the general or common child with mine BF is not present. So - gora-azdo it is more than degrees of freedom. But if I shall solve with mine BF seriously to communicate, I am global already I know, that he will go, where I shall tell or say).

Daisy-Tier
07.08.2004, 00:07
More often, it we so think, (and first time and turns out,) that - helmsmen. And through time you look, and you understand, what while to children noses wiped, windows of soap to eat prepared, karru built (whether few cares in a life?) already you go, where carry (((And slazit, it it appears, already late)

Tier
08.08.2004, 06:03
It in that case occurs or happens, when behind household chores reins from arms or hand let out or release. Or to be lazy you begin. Or when forces does not suffice on all.