PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Write, please, somebody, at whom very well. Who has successfully consulted...

Pancake, horror...
25.07.2004, 01:21
Write, please, somebody, at whom very well. Who has successfully coped with problems and is happy. At whom that's all right with the husband. And that I shall be hung up...

Sanka
28.07.2004, 14:44
What for us so to frighten - I'm fine - to YOU it became already easier:-)

OPEN COMPANY
30.07.2004, 02:46
To be hung up it is not necessary, any problems are solved.
Write, that with your husband, it is not necessary to hold all in itself and at once on soul or douche it becomes easier.

Natalia
31.07.2004, 12:38
Has consulted with all problems, means has died! With husbands too it is better to not consult, and easier or simply to like them. And to despond and be hung up it is not necessary, remediless employment or occupation.

Emotion
01.08.2004, 21:05
Has consulted with all problems - means you have not broken!!! The husband should be liked not simply, and constantly to declare itself and to be the person. Itself to like it is more! Unequivocally! I have passed or have taken place through such...., longly to describe, but all became on the places and to my surprise has changed in the best party or side. The happiness is learnt by sufferings. And who promised, what all will be indispensable ONLY well??? Here will suffer, then it is good" and will be felt it is more. Better, certainly, without exhausting excruciatings, but it already to Hans Hristianu Andersen.

Willi
03.08.2004, 02:43
The world is perfect and surprising - give we shall look or see at it or him together and I shall show, that on family the world does not come to an end, though with it or her begins also her or it lives:)

Ivanka
06.08.2004, 00:08
Today very well, it is lovely poshchebetali in the morning, at job we solve problems bolee-less. To have supper, I hope, we shall be together. And THAT WILL be TOMORROW... Well all is not given to us the nobility beforehand! In it or this the life also consists! So if at you today something is not got on - ALL means tomorrow all the same will change. Because it will be TOMORROW. The main thing - TO LIVE!!!

Katjushka
08.08.2004, 03:51
And to that you threaten with a phrase " And that I shall be hung up "?))) Well be hung up... Who to you stirs or prevents?))) and a problem it is necessary to solve in the individual order. And anybody here cannot efficient advise you anything because the problem is not designated by you, and such medicinal advice or council, except for as rasslabsja that at once from all illnesses or diseases pomogalo-does not exist!