PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My son (19 years) was treated in psychiatric clinic 4 months. The diagnosis - rass...

HH
03.08.2004, 13:48
My son (19 years) was treated in psychiatric clinic 4 months. The diagnosis - frustration of the person. After treatment (as well as earlier) almost daily it seems to the son, that certain people remove or take out its or his videocamera. Accepts koaksil, finlensin, Cyclodolum, trukasal and Triphtazinum on a regular basis. But to overpersuade it or him, that nobody removes or takes out it or him, I cannot. That you will advise, whether probably to the son to recover from these phenomena.

Darya Nikolaevna
05.08.2004, 00:35
Certainly probably. Do not lower or omit an arm or a hand. He needs to talk to someone on this subject. There are many methods to help or assist him. At mine znakmogo too most. We have found a way out. He has got used to it or this and now simply it is pleasant to him. As if he in a serial is removed or taken out, that's all... Let for one thinks, as you are removed or taken out, and with time you not against, all means normally. There are many variants which it is obligatory if will not calm, will help or assist to reconcile and to not experience in this occasion. Address, if the help is necessary: dashka_3000@land. ru

Igor
05.08.2004, 21:55
What for bosh you here carry? At the guy serious problems, and _ serialke... Not seriously!.! Look forward to hearing the doctor!

NN
07.08.2004, 05:29
XXX where you will advise to address? (we live in Moscow). How I should react during such attacks of delirium what to speak, what to do or make?

Igor, thanks, my son is observed at the doctor. I thought, that here I learn or I find out something or something else.

Darya Nikolaevna, and your friend can normally live and work? My son hardly has left school and does not work.

Pronin D.A.
08.08.2004, 02:28
To accompany the son as to you here advise, it is impossible. It only will strengthen crazy interpreting a reality and will aggravate a social disadaptation. So long term of stay in hospital and massive enough antipsychotic therapy speak about gravity of a status of your son. The diagnosis named by you - "cosmetic" (it as " one we write - two mind or wit "). Sometimes, especially at the first hospitalization in young voraste, the serious psychiatric diagnosis is not exposed from humane reasons. Pereubezhdeniem you will achieve nothing (can incite only aggressively against yourself the son). The delirium verbally is not corrected or adjusted (the person is in a psychosis, and we shall speak him: " And here you are not right! ".) . And if after stats. Treatments the status especially has not changed - means therapy is not picked adequately up. Communicate with the treating doctor more closely and more activly. Having translated or transferred an acute psychosis in chronic - the problem or task of therapy becomes complicated. During the moments of an exacerbation of a status show to the son a maximum of care and attention (one prisutsvie can sometimes calm the native person, or on the contrary - to give an opportunity pobyt to one). Well and huge patience it is necessary for you to wish still.