PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtvujte. At me since 1995 periodically for long enough time...

Natalia
04.08.2004, 03:20
Zdravtvujte.
At me since 1995 periodically for long enough time podymaetsja temperature 37.1 37.5. Already some times me surveyed during these periods - the visible reasons for temperature are not present. For this time have put 2 diagnoses: a fever of an obscure genesis and feature of thermoexchange. And recently simply advise to look for the good psychotherapist. Whether there can be a similar temperature a deviation or rejection or do not know how to name, in mentality?! And if yes, as it is possible utanovit?! Thankful in advance, Natalia.

Ira
05.08.2004, 17:41
U menia toze podnimalas temperatura (do 38), no k vecheru vsegda spadala. Tak prodolzalos " okolo 5 mes., shodila s uma ot straha, no potom poshla rabotat " i vse proshlo samo saboi. Esli analiz krovi v norme, to eto sluchai dlia psihoterapevta, hotia doktora ne pomogut.

Bobrov A.E.
05.08.2004, 22:27
Psihogennnaja a hyperthermia - very frequent thing. I think, you understand, that as a result of stress pressure can rise or arise a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines. Psihoegnnoe rise in temperature - similar reaction of an organism. To confirm your diagnosis to you it is desirable to visit or attend the psychotherapist and to pass or take place series of special inspections (the schedule of change of temperature, psychological tests, EEG, MRT, the neuropathologist). If a case obvious will be enough and simple conversation with the expert.

VIKA
06.08.2004, 10:55
Casually under NAME NATALJA not Irina - podbirushka UNNECESSARY - the THROWN out HUSBANDS? Dorogusha if so strongly you are EXCRUCIATED with envy FIGHT the HEAD ABOUT the WALL, and it is not necessary to write here from chuzhego to the NAME any bosh. If I once again shall see the report from this NAME, you have only yourself to blame. I hope has understood? Once again only write.

Natalia
07.08.2004, 03:38
Vick if you have own complexes or problems is just a place for you though in such stage I would advise to address to you to the GOOD expert. I wish good luck in a life and a sound health.

VIKA.
07.08.2004, 07:24
I see Ira you in general have understood nothing, ENVY And DULLNESS have finally eaten you.

VIKA
08.08.2004, 01:42
The doctor and the doctor, write out please to girl Ire a medicine for ENVY, and that she will not calm down.