PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, with what it is connected?! pozh-hundred. Already year 1, 5 I am excruciated razny...

Alja
06.08.2004, 04:44
The doctor, help or assist, with what it is connected?! pozh-hundred. Already year 1, 5 I am excruciated by different pavors for myself and the child. One time was afraid for the husband (will kill, will mutilate and. t. Item) though he was much more senior than me, but now I with it or him in divorce. There was a phobia for the son, already any wild imaginations s: here, God forbid vavalitsja c a balcony (8 floor), will scald, it or him will steal, will mutilate and t. The item the Source of pavor on mine is the former husband, t. To. He was not pure or clean by way of money and everyones there affairs, I was in a constant strain if it or him was not the at home, did not call in time and t. The item Were as that and threats by phone. Now all this has passed or has taken place, but there was a wild pavor for itself and for the child. It is a pathology? P. S.: and it can consequences of depression after divorce? Help or assist, to itself to address. At me diagnoz-a vegeto-vascular dystonia if it has any real information for you. Thanks!

Pronin D.A.
07.08.2004, 13:16
Address to the psychotherapist. If you live in Moscow - write to me on E-mail - I shall recommend to you the good expert in this area.

Kamilla
08.08.2004, 01:02
Unfortunately, not in Moscow ((