PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Please, advise, that to me to do or make. To me of 27 years...

Dyne
05.08.2004, 14:19
Hello, the doctor! Please, advise, that to me to do or make. To me of 27 years, education the maximum or supreme on useless nowadays specialities, I do not work, married. Children are not present and in the near future will not be iz-for problems with health of the husband. I suffer from own uselessness, 2 years I do not work. Thought of the second the maximum or supreme, but I can not be defined or determined with a speciality. It also is my main problem - I absolutely want nothing. Anybody me to work does not force, but I feel defective because I earn nothing. Earlier all easily was possible to me, I liked to begin something new, and already some years me interest in nothing. How to force itself something to do or make? The Life passs by. In advance thanks for the answer.

Lora
06.08.2004, 19:03
Dyne, to me occured or happened too most. I all life worked on specialities (physician), but it awfully was not pleasant to me. On job went, as on katorgu. But here the private or individual clinic where I worked, the bankrupt, and I has remained without job. Almost 2 years sat at home, hardly from mind or wit has not descended or gone with boredom. And here in 36 years I have decided to go to study to University on the designer on an interior. I sdetstva dreamed to be the designer, and here at last my dream comes true. I the interesting, sated or saturated life, had new friends (by the way, it it is a lot of mine rovestnikov), anew a cheerful student's life. Me has supported or maintained both family and friends. The main thing be not afraid of new undertakings, in fact probably there was in the childhood a dream, now time it or her to realize. Cannot be such that nothing interested in a life, rummage in itself more deeply! I wish your of good luck!

Larissa
07.08.2004, 18:03
I suggest you to go to study as the psychologist. Solve the problems and at the same time learn to help or assist another. Process of study very fascinating. And than it will be more complex or difficult to you, especially happy you awake yourselves to feel. Somnoj occured or happened so.

child
07.08.2004, 23:37
The dyne, is not present a problem in you have received what speciality, and in that that now this trade is not demanded (is already remarkable, that the higher education is). A question in in what you would wish to be engaged at job to do or make with the great pleasure and interest (I so understand, a monetary question for you not on the first place - and it oooochen facilitates search and a choice). You only begin, to not work at all, and particularly to search, even during search and interviews you learn or find out a lot of interesting! You should overcome force apathy, even laziness, to get a job, which though something would arrange you, and to aspire to see there all directions which only are possible or probable (and I assure you, at any small office ten different trades from the secretary on resepshene up to the assistant to the principal will already be typed or collected, from the manager up to the general director) is and will be the BASIS for your definition. And then, when something will especially interest you, it is possible to achieve this post or to change job. Do not cost or Stand on a place! Achieve!