PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dream with the open eyes? At me such happens. And not time already was, even in reality...

Nikolay
03.08.2004, 11:04
Dream with the open eyes? At me such happens. And not time already was, even in reality at native. CHtozh, quite possibly, even, most likely, so it also is, that this formula has dreamed me, when at me eyes have been opened or open. Fine truth?:-) I recollect Mendeleyev.:-)
One discrepancy, allow to bring corrective amendments: my beloved not the first. The one who liked me tried pojant in every possible way (for liked pardonably all:-)). And here I have fallen in love with that still for a long time - for a long time... In a year we priznayomja the friend - to the friend. In 3 days she speaks, that was mistaken. No!, I the usual person, and I did not speak her a declaration of love formulas, and have caught a cold human tongue. Simply, I - not its or her type.
But all. On it or this it is possible and to finish conversation. As I have understood: it is necessary to live by all means. To live and hope for the best...
Resolve I in exchange with you I shall share one sugobo - physical secret? Go in an electric train or a tram More. The severe physics proves, what is it prolongs a life already on 2 - 5 years.
BIG to YOU HUMAN THANKS!!! Give you the God of health!
Good-bye.
With the best regards, Crazy Programmer.

Gorbatov.
05.08.2004, 02:55
Thanks! I hope, that at you all is normalized also your plans are realized.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 20:26
Interestingly how old are you?

Nikolay
05.08.2004, 22:39
To me of 18 years.

Victor
06.08.2004, 19:21
Nikolay! How the physicist the physics explain pliz how it is the severe physics can prove such? There Are the experimental acknowledgement or confirmations, distinctly proved theory? It is better to dock gde-nibud in private noodles to hang up about " a severe life of the seaman ". Excuse, if it is sharp. My advice or council to you - to leave in an external world more often, to try to see and take pleasure in beauty of the Life, and not just from tsifirok and badges, its or her describing. The pleasant weariness from any physical nagruzok-skating, at least simply long walk Very or very much helps or assists. All dur from a head kuda-that disappears. And when there will be at you again a girl, you try to understand also it or her and to bring to her pleasure, and not just to wait, that she will understand you. We like others for that good, that for them have made - I do not remember, who has told or said.

Victor
07.08.2004, 23:25
And your site is loaded h-in so your works are inaccessible to mankind;-)