PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute. Advise how to be with the girlfriend. At it or her now problems about its or her m...

Olja
04.08.2004, 04:44
Zdravstvute. Advise how to be with the girlfriend. At it or her now problems with its or her young man, serious enough, whether because he leads up it or her chut-to hysterics. - good, her, certainly, with it or him to miss, but to tell or say easily, and to make difficultly, therefore she and suffers or bears all. I categorically advise nothing to her, let itself solves. But the problem for me personally that when we with her communicate, she CONSTANTLY speaks me about itself what he the egoist, the swine, tells in the SMALLEST details of their quarrel, an occurring, I already know all about its or his parents as they do or make repair what its or his mum yesterday has made salad and when at it or her the climacterium has begun. To me already TOSHNO from these conversations. On the one hand at the girlfriend of a problem, I do not wish it or her to lose, but with drugoj-she too should think to interestingly me it or not. Already I began to notice, that to me it becomes bad after dialogue with her, physically badly, became more razdrozhitelna. She directly inspires, that zhizn-one problems, then to me actually so starts to seem, as a result I am broken on the liked person iz-for nonsense to which in other case at all would not pay attention. Such sensation, that she shifts a part of the nervousness on me, as the vampire power. But earlier she such was not. poluchetsja, that I should communicate less with her, but I do not wish to stop friendship with her and so on a life many people have lost. And more one question: I do not know, that to her to advise in occasion of its or her young man. He anywhere does not study, practically does not work, constantly to her says lies, still has at the nights with friends, changes to her (she guesses, but does not know) with what to her does not help or assist. I have already ceased to communicate with it or him, have substituted some times. And she, as a silly woman, sobs, trembling to herself nerves, but and does not miss it or him because one though she only 21 is afraid to remain. I cannot tell or say to her: throw it or him, here and I advise as though hints. But I can not understand it or her at all when once the militia searched their machine or car, he has put its or her bag with travkoj with words: you will not search all the same (he smokes a grass, and earlier in general it was pricked). She knows, what is it awfully, but all the same forgives. And when she still starts to dream of their wedding and any there children, to me in general becomes terrible, as it is possible itself voluntary on such to doom. Advise, please, something.

ZHuchok
04.08.2004, 14:23
What nightmare. What it is your girlfriend so itself does not like? To you I can advise here that. After the next bucket of slops with spiteful complaints to the a pier. chel-ka which she will pour out to you on a head, you to her directly tell or say, that you have changed supposedly, an eternal press or seal razdrazhnija on the face at you and t. Item, and brosaj-ka you it or him, yet late, you that supposedly on a flusher of have found chtoli? If will not help or assist, can declare her, that do not wish to listen more how all at it or her is bad what he a goat, etc. she Will understand you - well. Will not understand - I think parting with her will go to you on advantage or benefit. It is impossible to put the head on shoulders to other person.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 18:58
You, unfortunately, cannot overpersuade it or her to live differently and to not communicate with it or him while she to this decision will not come. She from such psychological sado-mazohistskih natures for which the main thing is a chain of humiliating and offending events in their life, and most kajf in telling about them and to savour, and that other people in 100-th time have repeated: " Yes, you the good fellow, you are right in everything, and he a reptile and the vermin ". In fact the normal person if there are problems in attitudes or relations with liked, will not run tutzhe to complain and vytrehat dirty linen before another's people so act, basically, weak people. You tell or say to her, that very much it or her like, respect, but will not listen more about its or her partner. If she will lose kajf to discuss with you this subject can other eyes will look or see at a situation though will consider or count you in any measure as the traitress. But let so, differently and at you the life will go naperekosjak. If you will continue to communicate with her, on other subjects, and this at once stop, tell or say to her, that at you one opinion in this occasion: it or him to leave and all.

Forty
06.08.2004, 08:03
In any case, it is not necessary to express the opinion until you about itself will not ask. Otherwise there is an opportunity to appear extreme. Men in our life frequently cost or stand on the first place, and only then girlfriends and other close people. They will swear, then will reconcile, and to you will remember, that you kogda-that were against. Remain are indifferent to its or her problems, at least, externally. Sooner or later to her will bother to tell the histories in emptiness, and there look or see, as the situation will change.

Olja
07.08.2004, 22:45
Still the most surprising that she very much condemned me for behaviour with previous my young man. He too pulled out or frayed my nerves, but I was held with many things from parting with it or him, was also the positive moments much. The girlfriend rolled up in a pointed manner eyes, spoke, that I do not have pride. It was very insulting, itself like all would understand, but as zakaldovannyj a circle. Now at it or her the situation is much worse, and it became clear at whom really there is no pride and self-esteem. But also now it or she has enough impudence to condemn any girl concerning with its or her partner, here ostensibly a silly woman as it is possible such to suffer or bear. At me the young man very good, all for me does or makes, respects first of all, but the girlfriend pochemu-that puts it or him under one comb with the : all men identical. I am silent usually, but it would be desirable to tell or say: undress eyes or at you the roof has gone?:) The truth with mentality of a problem can at it or her? She very longly was one and when there was this here the guy, at once began to plan for all life.