PDA

Просмотр полной версии : UV Doctor Zaranie dika I apologize for the gramatnost. At me such problem...

maximus
31.07.2004, 03:26
UV Doctor Zaranie dika I apologize for the gramatnost. At me such problem. Kagda I strongly am nervous or at strong stress Umenja there are strong desires in a toilet (will urinate) Such what to suffer or bear nilzja and it seems here here 8 (For example to me to go two an hour per the bus without astonovok. And in a way I would like in tuolet. For ekzamine I wanted in tuolet but to descend or go nemog potomushto recently went. I seryozno to you behind the help address. I neznaju that to me to do or make. Umenja there begins razvivatsja a phobia in this occasion. Vdruk I kudanibut shall go to me it will want in tuolet and I shall begin to panic. Kagda I in a panic I nemogu to suffer or bear to me kakienibut tablets It can is possible to have a drink?? I shall be extremely grateful for the answer

The anonym
01.08.2004, 16:52
Be pinned in other place and deduce or remove at last the teenage spots - how much you can repeat the same!!!!!!!! 1

The anonym
02.08.2004, 23:50
Kroche I am not pinned CLEARLY!
What to me in it or this interest?
posmotrelby I on you on my place

All in any way Russian you will not learn or teach
04.08.2004, 03:51
To you already spoke about two days ago - sit at home, learn or teach Russian. Without knowledge of grammar you "ekzamin" all the same will fill up the ! And it is serious - and a question set seriously!

The anonym
05.08.2004, 00:23
You learn or teach all to Russian, the beauty? Yes silly this employment or occupation in the Internet and glavnoe-empty! Not nadolelo?

The beauty:)
06.08.2004, 00:36
At me a problem - it is complex or difficult to read elementary mistakes or errors and to disregard it. Help or assist!!! Time it is silly...:))

The anonym
06.08.2004, 23:44
You mean blunt if difficultly
As gavaritsja and
pichataju
If it for you is difficultly that you digrotka blunt

child
07.08.2004, 21:35
nu-well, give, what there in your malicious "clever" brain still is? Represent! At you very eloquently it turns out, the loser (-tsa)!