PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise what to do or make please! I the man has left me and has left to the friend...

Ekaterina
04.08.2004, 04:19
Advise what to do or make please!
I the man has left me and has left to other girl (has told or said that more beautiful). To me 24 years and will seems that in a life to nothing good, I leave on the sly in depression, I from other city therefore am not enough friends, almost I eat nothing, have strongly grown thin, awfully I sleep, pavors, insomnia constantly excruciate
Advise please

Lena
04.08.2004, 17:51
Yours the man - at least the tactless idiot who else can praise the woman to whom leaves. All of you will go through, I one year ago had a same history, I too have grown thin and did not sleep as follows month two. But me job and has rescueed or saved that at job I have met the man which all over again has filled that emptiness that was inside and has helped or assisted me to cope with loss. In any case should pass or take place time while the wound will a little be tightened or delayed then the desire to live will return. Wait a little.

JUlja.
04.08.2004, 20:31
Katya, to me too the guy has told or said that that like the same.
Then I learn or find out that really during separation it or he had another. But not for a long time. The fact in that that there was it to him and it is necessary. He is yet ready To a serious life. Therefore RUN and do not stop. Time so quickly runs. I here so too hoped, liked, dreamed, and already 26 years and not that serious. Only time has spent in empty. One blago-that already dochurka from first marriage is 6. is for the sake of whom to live. I wish good luck.

Ljalja
05.08.2004, 23:42
I hope, what is it your happiness. To leave to the woman it is more beautiful than the first and thus soobshit the full idiot could only. Ekaterina, clearly, that to you is difficult, but try to consider or examine the situation from other party or side, you will understand as you has carried. He is not necessary neither your tears, nor experiences. Above nosik! All will be good!)))

JUlja
06.08.2004, 15:42
And you that have believed???? And what to him to tell or say???
You luchshshaja and beautiful. It is its or his delicacy and complexes have played.
Do not believe!!!! Not be beautiful and be happy. Here it schas where. Success.

Katerina
07.08.2004, 20:23
Thanks who has responded became warmer on soul or douche!