PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has consulted with everything, with the changes, the former wife, has achieved much in attitudes or relations...

Lia
04.08.2004, 02:32
Has consulted with everything, with the changes, the former wife, has achieved much in attitudes or relations with the husband. But there is one BUT...
He does not wish to earn normally. Now we live on my decretal. HE does not work. Also is going to still couple of months to sit houses (the machine or car does or makes once again). Where he was going to to go to work already have typed or collected collective (while we protected the dissertation). Has told or said that will wait a place at this job or yet will not earn the enterprise where it or him have reduced. And at us the small child 1 month. Also we live at its or his parents. So all has got.
I even in dikrete worked while he on former wives shljalsja. And and the child I can always provide myself but not own husband contain. And for its or his parents it is insulting. To him already 26 and he all at them on a neck sits also me has planted or put (at them we live) but also the baby now. On the other hand he in all helps or assists me. Also irons and washes and it is cleaned or removed, but I and itself can make it, and its or his duty us to contain. Though at us also is money owing to me and it arranges it or him, on cigarettes suffices both in shop to descend or go and on pampers, and I feel that soon absolutely I shall blow up. Today to it or him I do not talk, I do not prepare him and in general the family in raznos has gone...
Why I should take care of it or him if I am am contained by its or his parents??? What to do or make, who can will prompt.

Kiseleva E.J.
07.08.2004, 15:56
Hello, Lija! And what for to your husband to work, if before itself(himself) he sees an example of the strong, self-sufficient woman which can provide and, and the child and even the husband. In Russia the tendency (it is traced and studied or investigated by family psychologists) which is called " an invalidism of the man's population " is now observed. The scheme or plan simple: the woman the getter in family, and the man starts to carry out very successfully female functions such 6 to be in charge of housekeeping, bring up the child, when the wife at job, etc. e. Social functions of the wife and the husband vary. An immemorial question: who is guilty? Different families, different "compelled or forced" guilty. If ask what to do or make? I as the psychologist once again otvechu-internal consultation. What for? In order that to you it became clear, why your husband does not wish to get a job? In what the reason? Probably he to you also will tell or say, but for certain, the next quarrel will follow and all will go on a circle. For this purpose also there are experts to allow family to look at a situation from, but the eyes.