PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To sleep in one bed, not tra % %% sja (???!!!) and here so!!!!! Wildness or Absurdity..

Calibre
02.08.2004, 06:16
To sleep in one bed, not tra % %% sja (???!!!) and here so!!!!! Wildness or Absurdity, the Herring, you give!!!! I not that what to sleep, I for the morning would not be myself after such horror....!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Herring
03.08.2004, 04:00
Calibre, you pojmi-what not up to that... Nerves too not so maintain that, and potom-it recently rather... It is interesting to Me it or him muchit-he wants, but boitsja to drive.) kill me, but me in kajf. Such muki-ooooo, you that))) Even suffer or bear "Denis", but in other bed or cot do not bring down) Basically documents in the REGISTRY OFFICE are pickled month, I do not know, if all this time will be so prodolzhatsja-that where he will get to.))) and I feel normalno-I can transfer or carry accent or stress)

Calibre
04.08.2004, 10:06
All the same not that it... Sado-an algophilia any. And time is to be excruciated - means not up to the extremity or end to spit.

Calibre
05.08.2004, 19:15
By the way interestingly, and than he at you is engaged? Only if you do not want fairly better in any way do not respond. He in general works gde-nibud?

Hrjun
06.08.2004, 12:07
Herring, you an animal.

liska
07.08.2004, 15:48
Even divorce to sex does not stir or prevent, even on the contrary, feelings become aggravated, flies separately, cutlets separately.