PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks, the doctor, for advice or councils, but vse-taki I do not represent, as even proizne...

Marina
06.08.2004, 11:57
Thanks, the doctor, for advice or councils, but vse-taki I do not represent how even to say to the relative of a word " psychiatric clinic ". Perhaps, in such situation it is better to act or arrive severely, but to tell or say the truth, that the person spoils a life both, and another. Though still frightens such moment, as unpredictable reaction. The matter is that its or her mother has committed suicide in the age of nearby 70 years, and I am afraid of inadequate reaction from its or her party or side. Prompt, as it is better to act or arrive. Thanks for the help.

Bobrov A.E.
07.08.2004, 14:31
Similar, that problems not at it or her, and at you: from pavor to cruelty throws. Once again. The feeling of a measure, a feedback, confidence that do or make, persistence and resoluteness is necessary. In the beginning it is necessary to advise to consult only at the expert (and there " he will solve ").