PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor. Convincingly I ask you to give me what - nibu...

Ivan.
05.08.2004, 11:42
Hello the dear doctor.
Convincingly I ask you to give me what - nibut practical advice or council how to consult with pavor of an arrhythmia. At me frequent ventricular ekstrasistolija, all doctors repeatedly to me repeated, that illness or disease not terrible, and that no restrictions at me are present.
However my way of life has radically changed - I have ceased to take alcohol, have stopped to smoke, became less sociable, job to myself have chosen the least loaded and is constant with the heart as the chicken with jajtsom.
Doctors certainly are guilty, during next my attacks fast repeatedly me took away in hospital, and there concerned to me as to really sick. Only in scientific research institute of the Cardiology to me have told or said, that I actually the simulator.
I already in such status five years. The arrhythmia has appeared at me after a serious angina - probably there was a myocarditis.
In general, it is not important, I need kak-to cope that with a panic and pavor during attacks serdtsebieny, and also to conduct a high-grade way of life. I for a long time have still noticed, that the quantity or amount of intimate or cardiac faults considerably decreases not from antiarrhythmic agents, and from sedative preparations. Nozepamum is especially effective.
But I it or him shall not apply all life?
The doctor help or assist me, very much I ask you.
As to me to learn to be measured with a dyscomfort which is caused with an arrhythmia. How to find a side when me be valid can badly and when I have more badly psychologically iz-for excessive suspiciousnesses, than for the physiological reasons.
In advance many thanks.

Free of charge
06.08.2004, 14:36
Will prompt the reason: http: // larina. by. ru/

Gorbatov.
07.08.2004, 11:19
That you have stopped that to take alcohol and to smoke, is remarkable, in fact you have cleaned or removed pair risk factors for your heart which is valid, not absolutely fine.
But your exaggerated reaction to attacks zheludochkovojj ekstrasistolii, at absence, on assurances of cardiologists, a serious pathology from heart, demands carrying out of employment or occupations with the psychotherapist.
Here to it or him;them, please, also address. Besides at visiting the psychotherapist, it will be necessary for him to show or present extracts from case histories or an out-patient map with the description of a true status of your heart. Zarannee take care of their reception, better, in Institute of a cardiology.