PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am a loony! No, be not dared or do not laugh, please, now I shall try ob...

Avdotya
11.07.2004, 04:21
Hello! I am a loony! No, be not dared or do not laugh, please, now I shall try to explain. Who can will help or assist advice or council while I was not hung up.
So. To me slightly for 40. Muzhenku as much. We live for a long time, children greater or big. 3 years ago at it or him communication or connection with the mistress has begun. 2 years ago this communication or connection has ended. Not so long ago we had a next scandal - it seemed to the spouse, that I have taken a great interest in someone (this all absolutely groundlessly! Believe, that I would be glad it to make!!! It is impossible). During finding-out of attitudes or relations certainly we began to remember each other - who in what is guilty. And here in this "conversation" some moments and the details connected with that its or his addicting 2 h of years or summer prescription are found out.
It is all a preamble. The main thing that iz-for these or thus new to me the facts in for a long time last event of our family at me in full sense the roof has moved down. I of what the friend cannot think! As well as than me to interrupt these ideas? And that I have written that I am a loony, it not a joke - I 4 days do not go on job and when I see the husband, there and then I recollect these facts new to me and... Well how to explain... As though has just learned or has just found out. And in fact itself I speak myself: 2 years have already passed or have already taken place, all at it or him has fused, well I so exhaust myself!
My God!!! It can as a flu - it is necessary to have been ill with the raised or increased temperature and all? Yes only I already hurted or was ill;was sick 2 years ago when about all has learned or has found out.
Well to do or make?
Itself now the report has re-read - it became already ridiculous: the aunt for sorokovnik durju toils on an empty place. Like so. And the soul so hurts!

Alex
14.07.2004, 20:00
Avdotya, at me is even worse: 8 years ago I have met with 10 klasnitsej. Its or her girl-friend (not serious behaviour) was are familiar with brothers from caucasus. And once they have invited them to take for a ride in a car and have taken away on what that the thrown apartment and have tried to rape. Those have plead and have beaten off only that else virgins. Has passed or has taken place 4 years - we have got married, has passed or has taken place 2 more years at us the son was born. But I am am resulted or brought in a status of a uncontrollable rabies with its or her levity: that to me who can make, yes to that I am necessary. Remains at job with colleagues on Saturdays raspit vintsa on chut-hardly, one often goes with girl-friends on bars. Has passed or has taken place 8 years, we from quite safe family - and I do not trust her still and probably never I can trust iz-for that case. Though basically I am assured or confident of her on all of 100 %. I know, that she really will not change. But the phobia in me has become stronger for ever. Also what will order to do or make to me? We Swear constantly iz-for it or this. " You the despot and the proprietor, you want that I with anybody did not communicate more except for you ". And I only want and I demand, that we walked only together. And in general to concern to marriage or spoilage more seriously. As at job at them the little girl all unmarried, and she married and with the child. It is necessary to behave podobajushche to position. I am not right? By the way, if it is important to me now only 30..

Avdotya-Alex
18.07.2004, 13:30
Alex, I think, it is character, and character you will not alter... Or it is necessary to put or apply well any very strong and correct actions that here so not is poedom as you and I. There can be it consultation of the psychoanalyst? I do not know. But it is necessary to do or make something. With it or this to live it is impossible...

VIKA
20.07.2004, 08:17
Alex, your wife still young! I for example, can understand it or her, that to her hunting potusovatsja to communicate to girlfriends, in bars to resemble. Well also what? The Main thing that it was vmeru. Here at me the husband argues the same as also you!:-) and to us sometimes it would be desirable to relax simply, especially after dikretnogo holidays. Trust the wife! By the way, if it is important, me now only 24...:-))

Avdotya
20.07.2004, 15:29
Friends! I have written the report on the problem, instead of Alex - mne-that though someone something will tell or say?

Alex
22.07.2004, 21:21
Avdotya,
- ---
It seemed to the spouse, that I have taken a great interest in someone (this all absolutely groundlessly! Believe, that I would be glad it to make!!! It is impossible).
- ---
It seriously? Really you the truth of it or this would like and it is impossible?

The anonym
24.07.2004, 13:58
Avdotjushka. Go to the psychologist, gipnotezeru - where hoshb - be treated. Or leave from the husband.

Avdotya - to Alex
27.07.2004, 19:41
Yes, it would be desirable for somebody to take a great interest, can, in this case, I shall find forces to leave from the husband. Because on another it is impossible, very much probably I to it or him;them have got used, and interrupt this habit the addicting can only

The anonym
31.07.2004, 01:10
The broken cup can be stuck together, but to drink from it or her it is impossible, proceeds......

CHunja
31.07.2004, 18:31
The soul hurts from treachery irrespective of age. Only all this is worse than a flu - no medicines help or assist. If wish to remain with the husband - try to calm down, by all means (by the way, job will distract from ideas). And you not the loony! At you normal reaction to a pain. From it or this to not leave. Overcome itself! For the sake of own life and children. Now always will simply expect impact in a back. Be protected! Here Alex of the rights - to marriage or spoilage it is necessary to be in earnest. All this Is a pity not understand.

Avdotya-Chuna
03.08.2004, 22:33
CHunja, thanks you for sincere words, they have very much supported or maintained me. pochemu-that would be desirable me, that here such words to me and have helped or assisted. But when to yourself you speak too most - well does not help or assist! And here when you hear same from another, you feel, that he sympathizes with you also you understands - it becomes how much easier. Thanks you once again!

The passer-by
04.08.2004, 22:11
Avdotjushka! I sincerely sympathize with you. To you is meant also you personally, and your husband! What for you stir the past which you will not change!!! If the person also did not speak something, probably from good intentions. I think if you will approach or suit to each other and keep silent enamouredly simply a little, you will understand more than will hear! I suspect he experiences iz-for your quarrels more than you think. Try to rise on it or him mestoi though a little to understand. To YOU it becomes valid easier.

Irina To. 39
07.08.2004, 10:52
Good evening Avdotya!
And in fact the rights the Passer-by! You like the husband, time experience that was, yes as you have told or said has passed or has taken place and has fused. I hope also he too. I know that it is necessary to remain in family and as all it is forgotten. HE has remained! Also will be with you and in troubles (not prevedi....) and pleasures! I was at the crossroads 4 years ago. Has remained! Has solved and has remained! But till now during quarrels I wait, really will remind! No! Now is not present! Firstly only heard. Advice or council I can give ONE! Do not listen you to advice or councils. And addictings will not help or assist, only can destroy the last, that is at you with the husband good. Advice or council to you yes love as spoke in olden time!
P. S. You not the loony, you the person saving your family center.