PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please! At me such problem - on an internal surface of arms or hand...

Artem
22.07.2004, 17:18
Help or Assist, please! At me such problem - on an internal surface of arms or hand and on femurs is extensions. I very much hesitate of it or this. It is a shame to me to leave on a beach with extensions... I do not know, as to do or make...

Belosnezhka
26.07.2004, 13:19
Problem not in extensions, and in you, in your perception of. It is the most easier to solve this problem with the psychologist. But can try or taste predstavi to itself, that these extensions - the best ornament of your body (and - to the present convince itself of it or this even at some o'clock): the life will change!

The anonym
26.07.2004, 22:55
Greetings Lerchik!

Artem
28.07.2004, 07:26
Thanks! Simply abydna them to have in 22 years...

Alex
31.07.2004, 00:00
Ep..! And at me a rib inside out. My breast bone sticks out forward, as at the chicken. I here have tried to pump up or make a mess muscles, well like more decently became, though vse-peerly breast unnatural. And me today so already to spit became. The main thing, what defect has not lowered health is in fact so? So that muditsja? The Pancake, you would look or see what terrible women, COWS WITHOUT LIFCHIKA go on beaches of the USA! I was ready to drink tablets! And you the guy, and all this plesh with a body do not mean in obshchem-that of anything.

Artem
02.08.2004, 20:13
Alex, thanks for support

Lena
03.08.2004, 18:31
Here at me the extension on the most visible mestah-on the internal party or side of an arm or a hand! And not sickly such extensions. I too hesitated, used creams, complexed, and have then met my husband to which on my extension to spit! He such likes me! I have hammered on the stasnenie and I live fine!

Artem
07.08.2004, 10:26
Lena, at me too is the girl who likes me also which to spit on my extension!